~Reunion~

*Yu's POV*

      I held Mika tightly as he cried into my chest. That must have been such a terrifying experience for him. "Y-Yuu-Chan...?" He asked quietly. I looked down at him. "Yeah? What is it?" I asked. He looked up at me with these puppy dog eyes. "D-don't let go of me. I don't want to be left alone again." He said, snuggling back into my chest. "Don't worry. I won't."I said, keeping him close. I looked up at the clock. "Come on. Let's get some sleep." I said and started to get up. Mika had a death grip on me and made me sit back down. "Mika, we need to go to sleep." I said. His grip tightened. I smiled a little and then wrapped my arms around him to keep him warm. I felt my eyes start to close, then I was surrounded by darkness.

**Time Skip**

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed it, trying not to wake Mika up. I looked at it and my eyes widened. "N-NO WAY!!!" I yelled, happily. Mika sat up and scratched his ear, one eye closed. "What's with all the screaming?" He asked quietly. "Go find a hat from my room. We need to go to the airport." I said, running to my room to change. Mika came in just as I put my shirt on. "Why are you freaking out?" He asked and yawned. "You'll see when you get there!" I said, tossing a hat to him. He caught it, still confused and headed to the door. I locked the front door and ran down to the lobby at full speed. "Have a good day Yuichiro!" Daniel said from the desk. "You too!" I said waving to him then sprinted to the airport, Mika following close behind. "Yuu-Chan! Slow down!" Mika called out as we walked in. I grabbed his hand and pulled him along as we made our way to the greeting area. I pulled my phone out and went through the messages. "Ok they should be here any minute." I said, looking around. "Who should be here?" He asked. My eyes widened when I saw them.

"Yoichi!" I yelled. He turned his head, his eyes widening when he saw me. "Yuu-Kun!" He yelled, dropping everything as he ran over to me. He jumped into my arms and wrapped his legs around my waist, hugging me tightly. "I can't believe you're here." I said, smiling. "I know right! I can't believe I actually got enough money to come down here." He said. I put him down as he smiled at me with joy. "I missed you so much." I said, hugging him again. I felt someone tap me. I let go of Yoichi and looked at Mika. "Oh, yeah. Sorry Mika." I said, blushing and grabbing the back of my neck. "It's ok. Who's this?" He asked, looking at Yoichi. "This is my boyfriend, Yoichi." I said. His expression changed and he looked down sadly. "Oh, I-it is?" He asked. "Yeah. Yoichi, this is Mika." I said to Yoichi. He smiled and looked down at Mika. "Nice to meet you Mika!" He said happily and stuck his hand out. Mika sadly took it and shakes it. "So how long are you staying?" I asked as we walked over to the Starbucks. "A couple months. Is it ok if I stay with you?" He asked, grabbing my hand. We ordered our coffee and sat down. "How's college?" "Really fun. I've met a lot of interesting people. I even met some of the athletes." He said, taking a sip of coffee. "That's awesome." I said, smiling. He looked at Mika. "So how long have you known Yuu-Kun?" He asked. Mika looked up at him. "Oh, only a couple days." He said, shrugging. "Oh cool. How old are you?" "17." He responded. Yoichi's eyes widened. "You're 17?! You look like a kid!" He said, surprised. Mika looked away. "Y-yeah I know. I get that a lot." He said. "Oh sorry if I upset you." He said. "He's just been through a lot." I said. I stood up and threw my coffee cup away. "Let's go home, ok?" I said. He nodded and started to walk out. Yoichi grabbed his bags and we headed back home.

**Time Skip**

     We walked inside and Mika ran to my room and closed the door. "Is he ok?" Yoichi asked, setting his bags by the couch. "I don't know. I'll go check on him." I said and walked to my door. I knocked softly with the back of my knuckles. "Mika? Can I come in?" I asked. I heard him softly say yes and I opened the door. I closed it and looked for him. He was sitting in the corner, hugging his knees to his chest as he cried. "H-hey are you ok? What's wrong?" I said as I sat in front of him. His hat was off and his ears flattened as he looked up me. Then he quickly put his head on his knees again. "Mika what's wrong?" I asked again. He looked back up at me, then jumped at me, knocking me to the ground. "Whoa." He held me tightly and cried into my chest. "M-Mika?" I asked. He only cried louder. "Hey, shhhh. It's ok." I said, petting him. "No it's not, Yuu-Chan." He said quietly. He sat up in my lap and I held myself up with my elbows. "Why didn't you tell me you were dating him?" He asked sadly. "I didn't think you would want to know." I said. He whipped his eyes and sniffed. "Oh course I would want to know. You're my owner!" He said. "Yeah, I know. But I've only known you for a few days." I said. "I don't care! Why didn't you tell me you weren't straight?" He asked, looking away. "Why would you want to know that?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion. His eyes widened and he blushed like a mad man. "W-well, um. T-this is awkward." He stuttered.

"What is it?"

He looked back up at me, still blushing. Then everything sped up. Next thing I knew it, I was on the floor again, his lips connected to mine. My eyes had widened as much as they could and I pushed him off. "M-MIKA!" I yelled sitting up. He looked up at me with widened eyes as well. "I-I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to! I don't know what came over me!" He said, shaking his head. I sat up all the way and took his hand. Then I pulled him closer to me. "It's ok, don't worry." I said, hugging him tightly. He hesitated then hugged me back. "I'm sorry. It's just that, when I first saw you, I thought you were really cute. Like really cute. But when Ferid said you were cute and you questioned him, I thought you were straight and I had lost my chance. Then you said Yoichi was your boyfriend and I was heart broken." He said, looking down. It looked like he was about to start crying again. I grabbed the sides of his face and forced him to look up at me. "It'll be ok. Don't worry, alright?" I said, petting his head. "I'm sorry Yuu-Chan." He whispered. I held him tightly has he cried into my arms.

        Then i heard a knock at the door. "Yuu-Kun? Is everything alright?" Yoichi called from the other side. Mika got off me and sat on the bed. "Yeah everything fine. You can open the door if you want." I said, facing the door. It opened and Yoichi walked in. "Is everything ok? Why are you on the floor?" He asked, sitting next to me. "It's nothing." I replied. He rested his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around him. I looked over at Mika and he was on the brink of tears again. He stood up and walked to the door. "I-I'll leave you two alone." He said and shut the door.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the late update. I was going to post it last night, then I ended up shooting rubber bands at my friend. Then I was going to post it earlier today, but I had to pack stuff up because we're moving. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!!

Like**********

Comment****

Share********