Chapter 8

Kris's POV

Here's my current situation:

I'm practically being dragged down the hall, tripping every two or three steps.

Now how did I end up in this situation?

Here's how it happened:

"Alright class, hand in your reports," Mrs. Marin stated as she walked around the class, finally stopping at my desk.

"Mr. Anderson, your report please?," she asked although it was more of a command than a question.

I handed her my report as she walked back to the front of the classroom.

Winter break was one hell of an adventure. First there was me, nearly drowning to death by Mr. Tall-Dark-and-Handsome, and by that I meant Chase McKane. Then there was him getting sick, and me realizing I had a crush on him. And bascially a whole break of strange things happening, all of which I was definitely not use to.

"Ok class! I have exciting news to tell you all!" Mrs. Marin chirped, smiling... maliciously?

Strange. Why was she smiling like that? Should a women in her late 30's even be smiling like that? Was that even legal? Well not like it would be illegal to smile. But coming from a women in her late 30's, that's gotta mean trouble.

I gulped, eyes widening in horror, as so did the rest of the class when she took out a pair of...

Handcuffs.

Yes. An actually pair of handcuffs cops use to cuff criminals up with. The silver, rusty, chain of horror.

"What?" she asked innocently, looking at us all, questioningly.

Was this women crazy?! She had the guts to pull out a pair of handcuffs, but when we look at her she acts like there's nothing strange about a teacher pulling out a pair of handcuffs?!

Come to think of it, maybe it's actually not strange.

Wait! I know! Maybe the cops somehow found out about how Chase nearly drowned me to death! They were coming to get him! Take him to jail! Free me from him! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

Wait hold up. Take him to jail?! No no no no, I don't want him to go to jail! I like him for crying out loud. Without thinking, I jumped out of my seat.

"Stop! Don't take Chase away! It was all a mistake! He saved me! He's innocent!" I blurted.

"Mrs. Anderson, what is this about? I was just gonna use the handcuffs as the next assignment for everyone," Mrs. Marin mused, staring at me in bewilderment.

"Uh-uh did I say Chase? Hehe, I meant-umm Trace?" I stammered.

Shit. Chase is gonna kill me after class. Why can't I keep my fat mouth shut?

I gulped just thinking about what Chase and his friends could do to me. I could be in pieces by the end of today.

"I see. Well then, class, each partner gets a pair of handcuffs and for your assignment, you will be handcuffed to your partner for the rest of the day, including when you guys go home. Those of you who have different classes, you can take them off in between the classes you don't have together. But for those of you who have all classes together, well you get to keep them on the day. Don't think I've forgotten, you still have to stop by each other's houses for an hour and a half to two hours a day," Mrs. Marin continued.

Now back to the present:

So that's how I ended up here, being currently dragged down the hall, Chase in rage.

"Nice going, fag," Chase growled, stopping at his locker- finally a break from torture.

Or not.

He slammed me into his locker, his glare boring a hole into my head.

I swear if looks could kill, the one he was giving me, would definitely kill me.

"I-I'm sorry. I thought she was gonna send you to jail or something, when she took out those handcuffs, and I-I just, I'm sorry,"

"You'd better be, fag,"

I cringed at the word he used.

"P-please don't hurt me," I pleaded, cowering away.

To my surprise he sighed, before letting go of me.

"Come on fag, we gotta get going to class," Chase urged, before walking slowly away, me right on his tail.

...

"Dad, I'm home!" I called, taking off my shoes, which was quite difficult considering, I had to use only my uncuffed hand.

"Ahh, son- Whoa, what do we have here? You guys- handcuffed? Getting a little kinky here?" my dad chuckled.

"Daaaaad, stop it," I huffed, feeling my face heat up in embarasent.

"Oh, Mr. Anderson, don't get me wrong, your son is just amazing, but this is only for an assignment," Chase assured my dad, smiling politely.

I snorted as I walked up to my room, along with Chase.

"Oh, Mr. Anderson, don't get me wrong, your son is just amazing," I mocked rolling my eyes. "What a fake."

I gasped as I felt him push me against my bedroom wall, putting his hands on either side of my head, trapping me.

"Maybe I really do think you're amazing," he whipsered huskily, his lips lingering on my neck.

I bit my lip, trying to hold back a moan. I could feel his body heat radiating around me, making me warm, but that the heat soon disappeared as he moved back.

Fuck him for leaving me all hot and bothered. Not to mention my hearts beating three times its normal rate.

I hate it how just because I have a crush on it, whenever I'm close to him, my heart skips a beat.

"Sure you do," I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm, although my stomache was doing flips.

I huffed, sitting on my bed, as I ran a hand through my hair, accidentally causing Chase to fall on top of me.

Shit, I totally forgot about the handcuff thing.

My breath hitched in my throat as I realized how close we were. Our lips were merely centimeters apart.

My heart was beating double time, as my stomache did flips. I couldn't help but stare into his beautiful eyes, getting lost in them.

I was snapped out of my trance when I felt his soft lips locked with mine.

I gasped in shock, and he took that to his advantage, slipping his tongue in, exploring my mouth. I kissed him back passionately, wanting more with each passing second. Our tongues fought for dominance, and I moaned as he bit my bottom lip. That must have snapped him back to reality, because he abruptedly stopped, pushing himself away from me, also breaking the handcuffs loose in the process.

"This never happened, you got that? And if you tell anyone about it, I swear I'll kill you," he snarled, wiping his mouth, before grabbing his stuff, and storming out of the door.

I was just left there, staring at the door.