Chapter 11 (Edited Version without Sexual Content)

Kris's POV

I walked towards my locker to put my books away, since I had study hall this period, a hundred thoughts and questions swarming my head.

After what'd happened yesterday, I'd replayed the whole scene over and over again in my head.

From when Jake's hand was on my crotch- I shivered at the thought- to when Chase had called me his.

Did he actually have some sort of feelings for me? Did he maybe, just a little tiny bit, have a crush on me? Could he possibly like me? Or was it just my imagination?

He had saved my life, when he could have just left me to drown and tell the teacher a fake reason why I died. He had kissed me before. And he'd called me his.

Where those some sort of sign? Or was he just giving me false hope?

Even if he did do those things, he was still homophobic. Maybe I was too obvious, and he realized I liked him. So he decided to tease me, play with me and dump me after he'd had his fun, just like with all the other girls.

I sighed, fidgeting with my lock to get it opened, when I felt myself being slammed into the locker.

Before I could turn around to see who it was, a strong muscular arm, held my hand to the locker, preventing me from seeing my attacker.

"Too bad Chase won't be able to save you today, fag," a voice, I knew all too well sneered.

I turned my head as much as I could, trying to look around the hall for help, but realized that no one would be here, since it was study hall and they would be in the cafeteria or else where.

"J-Jake, l-let me go, p-please," I pleaded, trying to fight against him, but he was twice as strong as me, there was no way I could get out of his grasp without help.

"Nah, I think I like this position, don't you Kris?" he chuckled darkly, his lips grazing my neck as he pressed his body against mine.

"N-no, please stop," I tried again.

He ignored me as his hand began traveling down to my crotch.

I let out a whimper as I felt his hand on my crotch, roughly palming me through my jeans.

I felt his bulge against my ass, as he kept grinding and palming me.

"J-Jake, ugh, please stop," I begged, trying to push him back, but that only caused him to groan loudly as his erection was pushed further against my ass.

"Stop, please, just stop," I continued to plead, but my efforts were to no use, he kept going, rubbing me harder and faster.

Forcefully, he turned me to face him, as he began unzipping my jeans.

"Please, don't," I begged.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see him doing this to me.

I felt his hand move to the top of my pants, but before he could shove his hand in, his body weight was roughly pulled off of me.

I opened my eyes to see Chase slamming Jake into the wall, throwing punches at his face.

"Don't. Ever. Lay. Another. Fucking. Finger. On. Kris. Again. Or you'll have more than just a bloody nose and some bruises. Next time, it'll be broken bones," Chase growled, emphasizing each word.

He shoved Jake forcefully on the floor, before turning to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the school building.

"Get in the car," Chase growled.

I obediently got in the car, not even having enough time to put on my seat belt before Chase speed off at an ungodly fast pace, probably exceeding every speed limit in the state.

Before I could register what was happening, I found myself slammed against a wall. His bedroom wall.

Chase placed his hands on either side of me, trapping me between his body and the wall.

My heart skipped a beat as Chase leaned in to the crook of my neck.

I felt his hot breath of my neck with every breath he took.

"I don't know what you're doing to me Kris... but I think I might be in love with you," he whispered huskily in my ear.

Before I could reply, he crashed his lips onto mine.

Heaven. That was the only word I could use to describe the feeling of his lips on mine.

There was not a single doubt in my mind. I was definitely in love with Chase McKane, the guy I thought I would hate from the moment I met him.

I wasn't sure if he actually meant what he said. Was he really in love with me?

But I couldn't think about that at the moment. The only thing my mind could register at the moment was his lips against mine.

I kissed him back passionately, my hand moving up into his hair. I pulled at his hair, as he let out a soft groan.

"C-Can I stay the night?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah," he replied as he set me down lightly on the bed.

"C-Chase? I'm in love with you," I whispered softly. I wasn't sure if he replied because I fell asleep soon after thinking...

I was warm and safe in his arms. We'd just confessed our love for each other. Everything felt right. It was so perfect I almost thought it wasn't true. My life was finally beginning to get better.

Or so I thought...