Chapter 3

IM ALIVE!!! if you read my status you know why but im ok now and ready to write storys XD. in fact im more than ready im looking forward to writing again. so please slap dat vote button and leave your comments if you like da story ~Lea Out

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deadlox's P.O.V:

Silence..... why is it quiet?? its never quiet. I get out of bed and walk over to the bars. There i find robbit, carl and dave, three prisonors letting everyone out. They notice me and glare.

"Pip squiek, you did see this. If you squell, you dead. Wait, you wont talk anyway." They all burst into laughter which for some reason made me imbarest. Where is the night warden. As if on que, an iron golem walks into the room and the chase begins.

Two hours later the battel is over and the prisonors are out. I'm used to being alone but this is different, this is 'alone' sends shivers down my spine. I crawl into bed and pray for the morning. After  an hour has past im finally asleep.

Sky's P.O.V:

None of us could sleep so the four of us are sitting in the lounge watching T.V. Out of the corner of my eye i notice that Jason is shaking.

"Whats up man? you cold?" I ask

"Nar, im getting this really unsettaling feeling. You know, like somethings wrong" He better not be going glichy on me.

"Biggums, would it make you feel better if the three of us went to check the prison?" Jerome... Its dark...

"Yea. thank man." Really Jason!!!

"But... its dark and cold... and dark" I tried to say as steady as i could.

"Wow, Adam.. are you *snicer* scared of the dark?" with that they all burst into laughter. Obviously it was to loud because Ian screams down the hallway.

"SHUT UP IM SLEEPING!!!" Everyone shuts up and we leave to check the prision.

Deadlox's P.O.V:

Im woken by footsteps, but greeted by darkness. Mabey they came back???

"Ok, everyone up. Head count." Nope, just Warden Bajan. The light flicks on and gasps are heard. 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE PRISONERS???" Warden Sky screams. "oh... well Tyler is here."

Im still facing the wall so i dont have to see them, but there voices are so detailed you can easyily tell there emotions.

"Well thats better than no one." Bajan points out. They all agree and leave the prision. Do they even care that there prison is empty??

Sky's P.O.V:

Back home we dont even hesitate to walkback and sit in the sme places we were before. I was silence for a pure five minutes before Jerome broke it.

"Adam??"

"Yea"

"Why do you insist that we be so nice to Tyler?"

"I dont know. I have this feeling that he is important somehow. like he could know something or be an important aspect to our team."

"NO. you are NOT letting a prisioner join team crafted." Jason protested

"But.."

"No buts Adam." Jason, learn to liv on da wild side

"Hehe.. buts. I mean, He inorsent"

"Hes in jail!!!"

"WELL.. were is he going to go after he is relised? he has no home. no family. no money."

"Thats not our problem" Really Mitch.. i though you were cool.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is. I know its not great but.. i tried... LOVE ME!!!! sorry for that ^~^ tell me if you want more and ill see you guys next time ~ Lea Out