I think its Chapter 7 ... mabey ...

Tyler's P.O.V:

Its been two weeks scince i ... did that thing and Jason still hates me. At the moment im sitting on the couch, by my self might i ad and Jason is sitting on the other side of the room glareing at me.

"Do you mind?" I say without taking my eyes from the t.v. I turn my head slowly and stare him dead in the eye.

"Yes i do mind, why are you in my house?"

"Its not 'your' house, its teamcrafted's house and sky says-"

"DONT BRING SKY INTO THIS!! I'm sick of you being around..." He got up off his chair and started to walk in my direction... ops...

Sky's P.O.V:

I've been walking around for hours looking for mitch and jeromes secret strash of chickens but now im lost. At the moment all the guys are working down at T.C Jail except for Jason and Tyler. Jason is my brother and i get that he is protective but.. he cant even be in the same room as Tyler or he flipsout... wait... they're home alone .... THEY'RE HOME ALONE!! 

I turn around and start to runin the direction i came in while at the same time dialing Mitch's number with my phone.. someone has to get there now...

Mitch's P.O.V:

I'm sitting in the office with my feet on the desk when my phone starts to vibrate. Ipick it up and see its from sky.

"Hey, whats u-" He cuts me off in a breathless scream of jummbeled words

"JASON *pant* HOME ALONE *pant pant* TYLER!!" I throw my phone down on the desk and run out of the office to find Jerome. I find him up stairs tunting a captured prisner. I practicly run into him and scream in his ear.

"JASON AND TYLER ARE HOME ALONE!!! JASON AND TYLER ARE HOME ALONE!!!" We all know how serious this is so he grabs me by the arm and starrts to run for the door. He goes to run out the door just after screaming,

"FISH, FROG, IAN!! WE'LL BE BACK!!" 

Jason''s P.O.V:

I've had it with this guy, im going for a walk. I start to walk to the door located behind the couch and Ty starts to freak out. He jumps over the couch and starts to back up agenst the door. What is he doing? i dont care, i keep walking towards the door and ty falls back wards, i go to grab his arm to stop him from falling but i grab his collar instead.

But im to late. His head meets the ground and hes knocked out cold, a bump arises and a spot just infrount of him ear starts to bleed and just as if my luck couldn't get any worse, Mitch and Jerome burst through the door... this looks bad...

  ~~~~

Did you really think i would make Jason a killer?!? no ... i love him to much for that :3

Bah bye ~ Lea Out