Chapter 5

MUHAHAHAAHA ... pancakes... STORY TIME

Bah Bye ~ Lea Out

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

SKYS P.O.V:

Silence had fallen through the base, everyone had heard. All of team crafted knew my secret and there was no way to deni it. I know i should be mad at Jason but im not, infact im kind of glad he said so i didnt have to.

Even though i knew it was true i still needed to calm down from the impact

"I-I'm going outside"

I hurry past the group of people stareing at me and make a break for the door

DEADLOXS P.O.V:

Suddenly my gut hurt, I dont know what it was but something urged me to go out to the lounge room and check on everyone. What ever just happened was big because everone had a stunned look when i walk into the room.

"Wha-" I was cut off straigh away by Jason.

"Tyler, did you hear anything?" I shake my head.

I turn to go back to skys room but i end up hearing half the conversation

Ssundee- "He cant leave now"

Jason- "I know, i know"

Mitch- "So what now"

Jason- "Now, we get adam to confess"

Jerome- "You were agenst that!!! why do you want them to be together?

Husky- "A prisoner and a cop? thats just asking for trouble"

Wait.... Sky likes me?? Why? Before i could enter a train of thought, Sky walks in the door obviously back from his 'walk'.

"H-hi" He stutters

"Your back."

"Yea" he lets a light smile exscape his lips

"So... umm ... I over  heard some stuff and ..." Suddenly his face goes red

"PLEASE DONT HATE ME OR THINK IM WIERD OR -" I cut him off by doing the only thing i can think of. I walk over to where the brunet stands in the door way and place my lips on his. First shock attaks his face but it fades to a smile. I pull back and smile.

SKYS P.O.V:

WHAT?!?!?!?!

@#%gj^7Ew$g^&wdf$^&gd ..... i think my brain exsploded...

Guilty {a skylox fanfic} (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें