chapter 8

Jasons P.O.V:

Jerome's mouth hits the floor as i stand there mumbeling words. Mitches eyes starts to twitch as he stuters a sentance.

"Y-you...." Hes gasping now, like a fish out of water.

"NO, NO I DIDNT." I throw my hands in the air to show it wasnt me but i acsurdently let go of ty, giving him full inpact on the floor. "Help me get him to hospital before -" I'm cut off by adaam runnig through the door.

"Sorry im late *pant* i got lost and-" His eyes meet tys bleeding spot and a scream comes out so loud it would reach the prison. He looks at me with a glare that could cut clean throug ice. "I'LL KILL YOU!!!" He goes to leap but mitch a jerome grabs his arms and drag him to him room. Five minutes later they come back.

"We had to block the door with obsidion but he will calm down soon, hopefully.." Mitch notifies me. "So what really happened?"

Adams P.O.V:

Sadness, rage, betrail and fear all swirl around inside of me but at the same time i cant help but feel guilty. I shouldn't of left them home alone, i shouldn't of ran off, i should of been here. I would go appologise for my out burst but jerome and mitch block the door off. Now all i can do is sit here and hope Ty is ok.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~

Tylers P.O.V:

I lie in a unknown bed with an aceing head. I remember everything that happened yet i dont feel angry at Jason but instead i feel... empty. No emotions what so ever except.... pain. I notice that im in a room filled with machines and posters and whiteness. Everything is normal but a figure sitting in the corner, head low and arms crossed.

"Hello?" i wisper in a shaky voice. His head rises, revealing jason with a sorrow filled look. "J-jason, why are you h-here. Where is h-here." His presance makes me stuter but his look makes me feel sad.

"Please dont be scared, it was an accsurdent and ..." He pauses for dramatic affect "... and im sorry about this." First i feel puzzeled then he walks over to a medical tray next to my bed. "I have a reason just, belive me i do." He picks up a needle full of pink liquid and injects it into my leg. Everthing fades to black.

Adams P.O.V:

I think i've been pacing in this room for about two hours now and theres no sign of jerome coming to take down the obsidion, i just have to find a new way out. The walls are made of mossy stone bricks so, it looks like im digging.

I grab the iron shovel i hide in a secret chest, point it in the air and yell,

"FOR TY!!!"