Chapter 4

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE FEED BACK!!! So here i am to write you another chapter :3. Thanks for reading my story, it means the world to me and i shall leve you to the story ~ Lea Out

                                                           ~~~~~~~

Tyler's P.O.V:

Footsteps bounced off the walls and eccoyed down the hall. If someone dropped a pin i could be heard from the court yard. Problem is, thats where im going. Today I'm realised and most people would be over joyed about leaving prision but I've never felt this sad.

Sky walks alone, with a key in hand he approcess me and gives a smpathetic smile. He lowers his head and wispers

"I'm sorry." A little voice reminds me of my promise, the deal i made with myself. 'the day im set free is the day i can speak'. After two years of silence its a little tricky but i manage to get the words out.

"Its ok." He raises his head, looks me straight in the eye and gives a smile. But this one was different, it was real. It quickly dies and he asks the question that has been on his mind for a while.

"Where will you go?" His eyes are full of concurn, but why? I'm just someone who was sent to prison. I soposidly killed my mother and now I'm suffering my fate. So why does he feel sorry for me? I cant take it anymore so i give in to temptation and finally ask.

"Why are you sorry? Why do you care about me?" My voice was flat and steddy, no hit of anger.

"I honestly dont know." He lightly chuckels and puts the key in the lock. I walk forward untill im right in front of him. "What i do know is that it hurts me to know that your going to be living in the forest or on the streets or somewhere where all you will have is your self and horrible memorys."

I dont know what it was, but as soon as the words came out of his mouth something clicked in my head. I smiled and couldn't even stop the words coming out of my mouth. I looked at him through the bars and muttered,

"I wont only have bad memorys Sky, because knowing that you care about me is better than rotting in a gutter. So thank you." I just stood there, glarring at him, the thing is that he glared back. We stood there for probly a good solid ten minutes before he started to cry.

"I-i ca-cant do this!! *sob* Your staying at the base!!!"

                                    ~~~~~

Adam's P.O.V:

I dont know what came over me. I've never acted like that before. Now, Ty sat in my room as i exsplaned everything to Jason and let me tell you this, he was not happy i brought Ty here.

"--- and thats what happened" I had just finished telling him. His reply hit me like a ton of bricks. I knew it was true and i had told myself it once but coming from Jasons mouth, it was like someone telling me that Squids rulled the earth.

"Adam... I think your Bi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

There you go people!!! :3 Here is my new chapter. I know its shortish but I have now finally started the skylox. sorry it took me four chapter XD Anyway, hope you all like the story, there is more to come and i will talk to you sexy people laterrrrr.... ~Lea Out