It's getting published!

Hi

As most of you know by now, Burning Moon is getting published. But what you probably don't know, is that it is getting published in... drum roll....

3 DAYS TIME! 

And what you also might not know is that the published version is longer, better and so much more fun. There are 25, 000 extra words, which means more Damien and Lilly to fall in love with. So please feel free to go out there and buy the book. It is also finally available in paperback, and will also be coming to a bookstore near you in November. I have attached all the links you could possibly need to get your paws on the new book (see comments section below)

So in celebration of publishing day, and as a special thanks to all of you who read this book and made this dream of mine a reality (Yes you, you reading this right now) I am writing the story from Damien's POV. I know there were some POV chapters already, but I have rewritten them and already added an extra 4 new chapters. 

And I am going to keep adding, who knows, maybe I will even land up writing the whole book from his POV, I am having so much fun doing it. 

So there it is. And if you loved Burning Moon, please pop past Goodreads, or Amazon and let me know what you thought. 

And once more, as always, thank you, thank you, thank you! I have the best fans and reader in the entire world. 

JO X