The Scary Truth

My name is Satsuki Mieme. My best friend's name is Yoroko. Yoroko always seemed a bit sketchy but I looked past the fact because she was my best friend. Yoroko always wore sunglasses and had her hood up. I never saw her actual eyes.
"There's been a lot of ghoul attacks lately." I said to Yoroko. She froze. "I have to go." She said. Then she left.
"What was that about?" My mom asked, walking in my room.
"I don't know." I said. I decided to see where Yoroko went. I ran outside and followed her quietly. She took many confusing twists and turns. We ended up in an alley way. She walked over to someone. She took her jacket off and just when she was about to take her shirt off she ripped her sunglasses off and..... ATE THE PERSON. I was drawn to it but I stayed still and didn't move. Yoroko turned around and looked at me.
"Want a bite?" She asked. Then she froze.
"Satsuki?" She asked.
"Yoroko... You're a-"
"That's not important right now Satsuki. How did you get back here? It's ghouls only unless you're.... You're a ghoul too?!" She said.
"What? No!" I said. She walked over to me and held an arm in my face.
"There! You are a ghoul!" She said. "No I'm not!" Then she held a mirror in front of me. I saw two black and red eyes. I started crying. "Was this a giant lie? Why wasn't I told this? How did I eat human food?" Yoroko tried to comfort me.
"Don't you see? Your whole family are ghouls. They hid it from you. They made your food out of flesh so it would seem normal. That's why you never ate at restaurants or anywhere where it wasn't homemade. They lied Satsuki." I started crying even more.
"How come they're ghouls too if they eat out all the time?" I asked. Yoroko seemed surprised.
"How is it possible? You're the only ghoul in your family." She said. I looked at her horrified. I ran away. She came running after me. I bursted through my front door. I gave my parents a dirty look with my ghoul eyes. How was it possible?
"Why didn't you tell me?" I yelled. They looked scared.
"You have to understand why Satsuki. Please don't do anything to us." My mom said. I felt threatening. Then I fell to the ground. I was on my knees crying. I was so frustrated. Why didn't they tell me? I got up slowly.
"I could kill you right now. I could eat you up. But I'm not going to." I said. I was a monster. What was I saying? I ran. I ran away and never looked back. Then I saw black.