"Get Out While You Can"

I got out of bed and walked over to him.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee at Anteiku. I get it free."
"Oh Kaneki I'd love to. Tsukiyama is asleep so I'll leave him a note." He smiled. I think he thought me and Tsukiyama were related. Then I put the note next to the bed and me and Kaneki headed to Anteiku. When we got there he introduced me to everyone who was there at the time. Touka, the manager, and Hinami. Hinami was asleep because it was late and Touka and the manger were awake making coffee.
"Touka, manager, this is Satsuki." Kaneki said.
"Nice to meet you." Said Touka. "It's a pleasure." Said manager. Then Kaneki made me and him coffee and we sat down at a table. "I thought you and Tsuiyama were related." Said Kaneki. "But I guess not." He smiled nervously.
"Yeah, he helped me one day when I passed out, which was two days ago, and we just stood together." I could tell Kaneki liked me. Then someone walked in.
"Satsuki!" Said Tsukiyama.
"Tsuki, what are you doing here you need to be healing!" I said.
"I didn't know if you were in trouble or not. I came to see if you were okay." He said.
"I'm fine." Then I started walking him out. "I'll see you later Kaneki!" I said. Then he waved goodbye. I helped Tsukiyama home and put him in bed. "You need to stay and rest Tsuki. I don't want you to get hurt again." He smiled.
"I know. I'm sorry."
"It's okay you don't have to be sorry." Then we went to bed. In the morning I took me and Tsukiyama to Anteiku to get some coffee. This time Hinami was awake and Kaneki's friend Hide was there. When me and Tsukiyama sat down Kaneki sat with us and Hinami sat on my lap. As we were drinking coffee I read to Hinami.
"Me and Kaneki usually do this." She said. Then I looked over at Kaneki and smiled.
"Oh really?" I asked.
Then Kaneki gave a nervous look and said, "Yeah." I looked at Hinami and smiled.
"Well isn't that nice of him." I said. "Kaneki is quite the people pleaser!" Said Tsukiyama. Then we all laughed. Touka walked over and sat down beside me.
"Or at least Kaneki thinks so." She whispered in my ear. I laughed. Then while Hide was walking out he turned back and waved.
"Bye everyone! I gotta get to class!" He said.
"Bye Hide!" We all yelled. We were all ghouls now. We sat around and talked and laughed. It was great. Then someone bursted through the door.
"FREEZE!" They yelled.

We froze.
"Special Investigator Amon! We have heard about some ghoul activity here!" Then the manger walked up to him.
"I am so sorry for the rumors but there has been no ghoul activity here." Said the manager. Amon almost gave up but didn't.
"You could be a ghoul! You could all be ghouls!" He said.
"I assure you none of us are ghouls." Said the manager.
"I believe you." Said Amon. Then he walked out. He couldn't of given up that easily. Then he walked back in. "Are you sure you're not ghouls?" He asked.
"Yes we're sure." We all said. Then he left for good.
"We're safe now." Said Tsuki. I hugged him.
"That was scary." I said. He kissed my head.
"Don't worry we'll be okay my darling." He said. I smiled.
"Well we better get going." Said Tsukiyama.
"Goodbye everyone!" I said as we walked out. When we got home I started watching TV. It was all about ghouls. Why were we the buzz all the time? Then Tsukiyama walked in the room. He had his shirt off. I almost passed out. He sat down beside me and held my hand.
"I really like you." He said.
"I really like you too." I said. Then he kissed me. Is this what I was waiting for? I ran my fingertips along his bare chest. He took my jacket off and kissed me. Then someone walked in.
"Uta?" Asked Tsukiyama.
"Oh hey." Said Uta. "Did I interrupt something?" He asked. Tsukiyama quickly put on a shirt.
"No Uta you're fine. This is my.... Girlfriend Satsuki." He said. I blushed and went to shake his hand but he hugged me instead. Then Uta whispered in my ear, "Get out while you can." I didn't know what he meant so I just didn't react. "Okay well I better get going." Uta said and walked out. I suddenly remember the dirty look Tsukiyama gave Uta when he walked in. It's not like Uta knew. Then Tsukiyama looked at me and smiled.
"Satsuki I need you to come here for a second." He said. So I walked over to him. He took both of my hands and stared into my eyes. I suddenly never wanted to leave him.