Arousal

Y/N'S POV:

I lean into Derek's toned chest, it was movie night over at Scott's and pretty much our whole gang was here. We were watching some scary movie and the whole time he was chuckling at me every time I would jump or hide my face. He places his hand on my thigh and he starts to run circles on it, trying to calm me down. 

I look up at him and give him a small smile, he leans down and presses a kiss on my jawline before placing his lips on mine. I bite my lip when he pulls away and turn to focus on the movie, which was a mistake considering a pop up happened as soon as I did. I bury my head in the arm of the couch and don't look up until I feel Derek's hand move to my butt, giving it a small squeeze. 

I stiffen and look up at him, giving him a stare but he just continues staring at the screen like nothing happened. Two can play at this game, I think and turn my head back to the TV. I bring my hand down to my back, pretending to scratch it before cupping my hand around his dick earning a gasp from him. I smirk and begin to rub his area teasingly, I feel him stiffen beneath me and bite my lip. 

"Y/N you need to stop that now..." He whispers huskily into my ear and I shake my head and continue teasing him. He grabs my hand suddenly, "If you're going to start, we're going to have to get out of here... Soon," he says again, his breath tickling my neck. I nod subtly and lean backwards again, removing my hand but replacing it with my bottom, moving myself around trying to get comfortable. Derek grabs my waist, trying to stop me, but when I don't stop in time he abruptly stands up. 

"We have to go, Y/N is feeling sick to her stomach. Probably the pizza she ate," Derek says and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the house quickly. "What did I tell you Y/N. Now wet even hang out with our friends without you getting me all kinds of horny!" He complains getting into the car hurriedly. I smile and sit in my seat and he looks over at me, cupping his hand over his eyes. 

"Stop that," he practically growls and I furrow my eyebrows, looking at him weirdly. 

"Stop what? I'm waiting for you to start the car," I say and run a hand through my hair.

"Breathing so hard, it's very distracting ya'know," he states and begins pulling out of the driveway and speeding to his loft. I cross my arms over my chest and try to slow my breathing. With him going way over the speed limit, we make it to his apartments in no time.

He practically drags me up to the elevator and hurriedly presses the button to his floor. As soon as the doors open he grabs my wrist and brings us into his small loft, only stopping to open and close the door. 

He slams my back against the door and roughly begins to kiss me and I let out a moan and run a hand through his hair while the other goes down his back. He brings both hands down to my butt, grabbing it so he can pull me up. Instinctively, I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries us into his room, dropping me on the bed and letting his eyes rake down my body. 

I bring my hands down and slowly pull my tank top off, revealing my gray, lace bra. He, in return, brings his shirt above his head, he wastes no time in climbing in top of me and unbuttoning my shorts, kissing my neck tenderly as he does so. 

I begin unbuckling his belt and pulling his jeans down and I see his hard on straining against his boxers and I let out another moan. He begins to unclasp my bra and he licks his lips at the sight before him.

"Take your time," I say sarcastically and he chuckles darkly, groping my breasts, all the while staring at me. 

"With your body, I would need all the time in the world..." He says seductively before bringing my shorts down to my ankles. "What do you want baby?" Derek asks me and I feel a heat in my stomach. 

"I want you... Derek.." I say and he smirks and roughly pulls his boxers down, putting a condom before I could remind him. He hovers over me and looks into my eyes, silently asking if I was  ready and I nod.

He slams into me and my hands instinctively go to his hair, tugging roughly as he continues the actions. I bring a hand to his back and drag my nails down. "Nuh-uh baby. None of that tonight..." He says and I make a confused look. 

"What do you mean?" I ask raspily and he quickly cuffs my hands to the headboard. "Derek? When did you get these?" I ask but I'm answered with his lips against mine and another thrust. My skin gets a pinch from the cuffs, but I find it more arousing then anything. 

I feel my walls begin to clench around him and I gasp, "Derek... I.." I feel my entire body relax and he releases moments later. We both are breathing heavy and he collapses down next to me. 

"That was great," he says between breaths and I smile, nodding. 

"You know what would be great?" I ask him and he looks at me, giving me a curious look while shaking his head. "If you undid these cuffs," I say and he shakes his head again and my jaw drops. "Why not Derek?" 

"Because I haven't done this," he states and begins tickling my sides, I let out a squeal and start to kick my legs as I laugh hysterically. What a great way to end a perfect night.

A/N: I still don't know if you guys like these or if I should go into more depth with the smut or if I should just stop writing smut all together. I did try though, it's the thought that counts right? Maybe not in an author's case. But I'm not author so who gives a flying fuck! Hope you guys enjoyed this update and I will update soon! I'm trying to get a lot of updates in before school starts ughhh. I am so not ready for school to start and I'm sure everyone feels the same way. Am I right or am I right?