Jealousy

(There is "smut" I suck at writing it sooo. If you do not want to read such things, skip it and move on)

Nikita's POV:
"Me, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and the rest of the group are all heading to Derek's." I reply to Melissa McCall. She didn't know what to think about the situation so she called me.

"Nothing supernatural, just a party?" she asks and I nod, forgetting that she can't see me.

"That's right. We're just trying to take a break, be teens for at least a night," I say and she sighs, but agrees we deserve it and hangs up the phone.

By the time we get to Derek's floor, we can already hear the music blasting, and my eyes widen. I look around and notice I'm the only one surprised by this, so I quickly mask it and yank the door to his loft open. There are hundreds of people crammed in the large room.

"Derek doesn't know about this?" I ask them and they all shake theirs heads. Derek is gonna kill us, I think to myself as I begin to imagine what might happen if he did find out.

"And he won't," they add at the same time and I smile slightly before walking into the party. It was packed, the only way I could actually take a deep breath was if I was almost pressed against the wall. I sit down, not enjoying the party as much as the others. I think everyone here has a person they want, heck I see Stiles on the stairs kissing a girl.

The only guy I want is Derek. Yet I'm pretty much the only girl he doesn't want. Anytime I'm trying to actually talk to him, he zones out like he's daydreaming about something else. Thinking about it the only time he actually does listen is if something is wrong, but then again he probably already knows.

I ball my fists and just stare at the door, watching the people go back and forth. Maybe Derek will show up, I start to think but there goes my subconscious again, if he comes here he's gonna kick everyone out.

Of course he would. We have a bunch of hormonal teenagers in his apartments. (A/N: This does not happen in the episode, but let's go along with it!) My thoughts come to a stop when I see the unexpected. She isn't someone I know, but I can already tell by his body build that it's Derek. Derek dancing with another woman. Derek laughing with her. Derek whispering in her ear. I can't take anymore when his eyes land on me and he smiles, so I do the one thing I can do. I run out of the loft so quickly, I'm sure no one noticed my escape. Behind me I hear a crash and someone yelling "get out!" and I know it's Derek.

I don't care. All I want to do is get away, I wasn't even having fun anyways. I could just go find a place to sit and look up at the sky and just think. I shouldn't have come back to Beacon Hills, I always get hurt in the process. I haven't realized I stopped running and my anger is turning to sadness. I feel a tear fall down down my face and then I'm full on sobbing, just thinking about Derek makes me go through the cycle again.

I haven't made it far, I actually didn't even make it off the street, I'm just sitting on the curb crying. I feel a hand in my back and I smack it away, "Get the hell away from me! I'm not in the mood," I tell the person but when I turn around it's Derek and it takes pretty much all my willpower not to start sobbing again.

"What's wrong Nikita?" He ask and I push past him, I'll tell them my aunt wants me home and then I'll be on my way. "You can talk to me," he adds but I keep moving, my legs feel like weights with every step I take towards the elevator.

"Leave me alone Derek," I say and as soon as the doors open I hop in, spamming the "Doors Close" button. Of course it doesn't do anything because he is in the doors before they shut.

"Why do I get the feeling that you're mad at me," he says and I can tell he is trying to read my face, but at the moment, I couldn't careless.

"Just stop talking," I say through my gritted teeth and I hear him press a button and the elevator stops.

"We're not leaving this elevator until we talk," he says stubbornly and I can't control it anymore, I slap him. The sound bounces off the small space and I'm shocked by my actions,

"I'm sorry, I-" I start to say but then I trail off, what am I going to apologize for? Being desperately in love with him and hating it when he's with other girls, yeah let's tell him that.

"Why did you leave the loft like you'd seen a monster?" Derek asks quietly and all I want is to just tell him the truth. I want to tell him about how. I love his eyes and his courage. I want him to know all my thoughts. I lean forward and smash my lips against his, he stiffens for a split second and I'm about to pull back, but he responds in no time. He holds my head in place, almost like he sensed that I was gonna pull away.

My back presses against the wall of the elevator and I instinctively jump up and wrap my legs around Derek's waist. I bite his bottom lip, tugging slightly as we move in rushed ways. I can't believe this is happening. Me and Derek are making out, how did this happen? I am asking myself this question but I can't even remember my name.

He pulls back abruptly and I look up at him, confused. "I don't want to rush what we're doing, but you've got me excited and I need you Nikita," he huskily says and at that moment I would've put on a strap on and did him if he really wanted that.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask him and he grins at me, kissing me again. He is teasing and going slow, I don't want slow, I want Derek. I grip his belt loops and bring him closer to me, wrapping an arm around his neck and kissing him aggressively.

Derek pushes me back, waggling his finger at me and making a tsk sound. He pulls his pants and boxers down hastily and my eyes widen at the sight. He's big. Really big. He takes his time putting on the condom and I can't keep my eyes away from his manhood. I feel like I don't have control of my body.

"Don't be afraid Nikita, it won't hurt. Now take off those shorts" He tells me and I jump down so I can pull off my shorts and I kick them to the side.

Derek pulls me to his chest and smirks as he takes a long look at my legs . "You don't know how long I have waited to do this to you" his voice is so deep and I feel my knees give out a little. He pushes me against the wall again and this time I know there is no going back. I'm about to do this.

Derek stares into my eyes for a minute and then I feel him enter me abruptly and I can't help but gasp at the  sensation. He chuckles a bit before I feel him thrust into me and I grip his shoulders as he does it again and again. I let out a moan as I begin to feel myself already getting close.

Derek shouldn't have this much of an effect on me, but when I open my eyes he looks like he is almost there too. Maybe I have the same effect on him that he has on me. I lose my train of  thought when I feel derek's thrusts into me get sloppier, I bring my hands to his hair and pull. A long, deep groan comes from Derek and I let out a moan myself just from that sound.

I feel my whole body tighten and I let myself  go and moments later Derek does the same. Our breathing is ragged and heavy and we both just sit there and take a moment to relish in the high. He pulls away from me and I reach down to grab my underwear and shorts. I definitely am going to have to run to the bathroom to clean up soon. I slip them both on and look at Derek. I can't believe I just did that. With Derek.

"We'd better get up there. I'd love to do this again though. Soon because I don't know how long I can wait for you Nikita." He tells me softly while licking his lips. I nod, knowing if I speak I will say something stupid. He presses the button and we finish heading up to his floor. When we get to his apartment and go in, everyone is staring.

Lydia raises an eyebrow at me and hold up a finger, signalling that I will explain later. "Come see me later," Derek whispers to me and my stomach flutters while I nod. I kiss him on the cheek and hurriedly walk over the girls so that we can leave.

"What was all that about?" Lydia exclaims quietly and I grin.

"You are never going to believe what just happened!"

(I suck at smut)