"Bone on Bone" - Chapter 27

Alicia's P.O.V

"If you don't find me something to wear in ten minutes, I'm going to make sure I don't invite you over again." I said to Adam who has been searching through my closest for the past hour. I was supposed to be at the mall two hours and Selena has been calling me nonstop.

He stopped searching through the clustered looking thing I call a closet and sent a scowl my way. "Maybe if you didn't have so much clothes it would've been so much easier to find a good outfit." I am ashamed to say that my older brother has more fashion sense than me. Before I met Ams, Hails and Kay. Adam was my shopping buddy. "Look at this! You have a perfect romper with these amazing as heck heels, what are these? Then again you have this tube top that matches with this jeans you got last week. I swear, sometimes I wish I was a girl." Sometimes bro, sometimes.

"Maybe if you were a girl, you'd dress yourself in flashy outfits and bathing suits." He gasped and flipped his invisible weave behind his shoulder.

"You obviously have no respect for me." He shakes his head and places both of his hands on his hips. "I should just leave your sorry excuse of a sister and start my Netflix Marathon." He's been practicing all week for this stupid Netflix Marathon that he and James are trying to start.

"It's not stupid, Allie. You're just lame." Rolling my eyes at that, I struggle to fit into my new jeans that I bought last week. All the 'not going to swim or track training' is really paying off. "Maybe if you actually moved around more often, hopefully all that belly fat would roll off like your eyelashes." Buttoning the jeans, I turn to my lovely brother.

"Don't you worry about my belly fat, worry about your breast size." I slip on my favorite black sweatshirt and some random slippers. "I'll be home by 6. Don't text me or call me unless it's a real emergency." I pick up my keys and my phone and wasted no time in finding my way to my car. It was the first car I spotted when I stepped foot in garage. The Black 2015 Audi q7 stood there in all it's glory. So innocent and pure. I wipe a stray tear and switch on the engine.

After my very small breakdown, I sped out of the garage and down the road to the gates. Did I tell you I live in a gated community? Well now you know, not to show off or anything.

---------------

"What in the world were you doing so long? You were supposed to be at the mall two hours ago! Two hours Alicia." Selena screamed at me with Amanda and Hailee glaring at me behind her. "Didn't you learn anything about punctuality?" I pouted and stare down at my feet.

"My foot got stuck in the fridge?" I shrugged.

"You mean your fat face got stuck in the fridge!" Amanda

"Oh Zeus!" Kaylee

"Sounds fun." Kendall, wait Kendall? Holy apples..

"I was about to call 911." Hailee

"Why didn't you share?" Selena

I should call 911, the abuse is too much.
--------------------------

Hailee had offered to buy food and who doesn't like free food, so automatically everyone said 'yes' much to her dismay while everyone else parted into pairs and wandered around the mall. Kaylee and Amanda were in Victoria Secret, Kendall went to the bathroom and me and Selena sat near the fountain which was located at the center of the mall.