Epilogue - Part 2

James: where are you?

Alicia: right beside you loser

Amanda: get off the phone

James: anyone knows how to catch a fish?

Alicia: I know no outside activities

Amanda: I know how to eat

Amanda: fish

James: me too!

James: we should learn this summer before I leave :[

Alicia: 😂😂😩

Alicia: what kind of face is that dude?

Amanda: anyone wants porridge?

Alicia: I do

James: I was reading comments and someone posted and I almost mf died

James: 😂😂

James: where's Rachel?

Amanda: sleeping in my car, apparently the Hospital seats aren't good enough for her.

Alicia: 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

James: you don't have to be so extravagant with those emojis Cia

Alicia: 😔😧☹️😧😧😧☹️😭😞😭😟😪😟😪😪😧😡😥😞😭😞😭😟😪😟😪😔😪👺😈😈💩

Alicia: leaf me alone

James: I'm bored

Amanda: get off the phone and ask the doctor when your red ass can leave

James: my ass is pale, thank you

Amanda: tmi

Alicia: hmm

I clicked my phone off and smacked James at the back of his head. He gripped the back of his head and screeched at me.

"Why do you always abuse, Cia?" James pouted at me, making his bluish-purplish-blackish nose look even worse on his face.

"Because you're dumb af." He stared at me in disbelief, he then looked at Rachel who was sitting on the other side of him and poked her eye, which I think was utterly stupid because Rachel love to sleep.

Her hand rose so quickly, that I didn't even have time to load snapchat up and snap this for everyone to see, that before James could turn his or duck her hand came flying straight into his face hitting him straight on the nose.

_____________

I stared up at the boy in front of me wondering if he's real or not. He had chocolate brown eyes, shaggy dirty brown hair and pink lips. He had ordered me atleast three different plates of food. I could feel the tears coming up this exact moment.

Justin cleared his throat making me look up at him from the wonderful smelling heaven. "Do you like it?" Like it? Love it! This is absolute heaven!

I grinned up at him and nodded my head quickly. My brunette hair, help up by bun, was starting to become loose. "This looks like heaven."

"That's good, my aim is to please your stomach." He winked at me and used his fork to point at my stomach.

I was wearing a lavender dress that stopped right over my knees with some white heels I picked up from my closet last night before coming here and with white jewelry complimenting the outfit perfectly.

I wiped a tear, "You're amazing." He chuckled and took a sip of his water. "I don't have to do any dancing of any sorts, right? You know I hate dancing on a different level."

He leaned over the table with wide eyes, "You," he pointed at the dance floor which held Rachel, Amanda and James doing dabs. Don't ask. "And that dance floor over there shall become friends tonight as long as you're with me." I arched a brow with a 'really?' Look on my face.

"You'll have to see for yourself I guess." I tucked a loose strand behind my ears. I was trying so hard to keep my cool and keep my inner side you know, on the inside. My fingers were twitching and my legs were bouncing slightly in the heels.

His eyes scanned my head then he slowing turned his have to my shoulders then slowly made his eyes down to my waist. His eyes darkened and he licked his lips slowly and looked up into my eyes, "I guess, I will." He smirked. My eyes furrowed in confusion making him chuckle deeply under his breath. "I guess I will." He repeated again but softer.

Weirdo alert.