chapter 11

aquas POV

i woke up with josh hanging off the bed "wtf josh" i quitely laughed and got up i went to the kitchen and looked if he had any breakfast. all he had was ceral and dounuts. i shrugged and grabed the ceral, milk a bowk and spoon i took out my phone and looking at the date.

"oh shit" i gasped and ran to josh's room. i shook him and made him fall off the bed. i heard him groan and get up.

"what was that for?" he got up and layed back on the bed.

"josh i have to go back to new york in 2 days" i layed next to him he just layed there with his head in his pillow

"JOSH" i kicked him in the stomach. he curled up and looked at me.

"i know i got your ticket for the flight" he sat up and got up to get his clothes.

"when?" i got up and followed him grabing his shoulder turning him around to face me

"yestureday, i might stay here untill you come back" he said scartching his neck.

"josh" i hugged him and let him go with my hands still on his neck

"aqua im sorry but you know that i would never let you go" he grabed my face and kissed me.

"josh i-"

"aqua dont worry i would still support you" he let me go and changed into and t-shirt and skinny black jeans.

i just stood there thinking bout what happend, i grabed my phone and layed on bed. i sighed my eyes started tearing up i hid my head in his pillow hoping he does not come over and move me but i heard him walk by.  i felt so hurt i started singing trees.

"i know where you stand silent in the trees and thats where i am silent in the trees why wont you speak where i happen to be silent in the trees standing cowardly i can feel your beath i can feel my deat-" josh walked in with a box in his hands.

"your sing is amazing" he walked over to me turning me onto my side and sitting on the bed.

"you heard that?" he nodded and opened the box inside it was a necklace with a angle charm in the middle with the name joshua. my eyes widden and i got up and hugged him. he fell over and blushed.

"whoa there" he pushed me up and he got up and put the necklace around my neck. "aquamarine  this necklace was made specialy for you i got my friend to make a charm with my name carved in it to remind you of me" i started tearing up again.

"josh i would miss you" 

"i would miss you too" he hugged and we stayed like that for a while and i got a text. i let go and grabed my phone.

mark: here is your classes

10:00 PE

11:00 math

12:00 music

1:00 sience

2:00 history 

and those were all the classes that changed times from last year see ya 

aqua: thanks mark

josh just looked at me "you ok?" he just nodded. his phone started ringing and he picked it up and walked out.

"hey debby"

"no im fine"

"yea"

"thanks for caring for me but im fine i swear"

"ok bye" he ends the called and sighed.

_________

ooo the drama Apand sorry if this is short i got kazy and could not think straight so yea bye

stay street bye 

|-/