chapter 13: goodbye

~~when they get home from concert

when we got inside josh changed into and tank and skinny jeans i saw the flowers and walked over. i picked up the flowers and grabed the card

dear aqua

 these past few months been the best months of my life i love you alot i would do anything for you i hope i would see you again

 sincerly, josh

i cried and put the flowers and stuff in my bookbage along with my phone and other stuff. josh picked up my other suitcase and we drove to the airport.

the car ride was silent i just listened to my music on my phone and looked at the night sky. once we got there i hugged josh.

"josh i dont wanna go" i cried onto his shirt i felt bad that he has a wet spot on his shirt but i felt more bad that im leaving him.

"aqua its ok..will you text me once you get there" he put his arms around me and lifted my head and looked into my eyes. i nodded. he started to lean in and kissed me i pushed myself away and grabed my bookbag and waved goidbye before getting on.

"i love you" i said while walking away

"i..i love you too" i heard josh say when i walked into the little hall when getting on.

the rest on the plane eide i listened to tøp. i looked out the indow and saw josh walking away throught the glass of the building. i cried a little bit and looked at the night sky while flying and had flashbacks of me and josh.

joshs POV

the car ride was silent  she just listened to my music on her phone while i looked at the road and thinking about her. once we got there she hugged me. her warmth remided me how we used to cuddle.

 "josh i dont wanna go" she cried onto my shirt i just stood there not letting her go.

 "aqua its ok..will you text me once you get there?" i put my arms around her and lifted her head and looked into her eyes her eyes looked like the grass and leaves in the forest. she nodded and just stood there.

 i started to lean in and kissed her. she pushed herself away and grabed her bookbag and waved goodbye before getting on. 

 "i love you" she said while walking away 

 "i..i love you too" i  said when as she walked into the little hall when getting on.

i sighed and started to walk away while the plane started i felt a tear fall down but i whiped it away a few fans came up to me and asked for a picture and i said yes. when i got home i just layed in bed and looked at the ceiling i rolled onto my side and layed in silence

"i miss her" i sighed

aquas POV

"i miss him" i whispered

                 the end 

_____

omg noooo why btw this is just book one say stay tuned for 2 ^.^