Chapter 19

"Get up! Get up! Get up! Get uppppp!" A little voice squealed.  The bed squeaked as they jumped on the bed.

  "Chase feed with us please!" Nyla pleaded. I groaned turning over causing Asher to growl and pull me closer to him. Being in Asher's arms is great but I'm really starting to sweat.

   "No I don't wanna." I whined. They started pulling on my arms and Asher growled jumping awake. When he seen it was just the kids he sighed going back to sleep.

   "Asher I'm going with the kids to feed." I says putting my shoes on. They squeal excitedly.

   "Ok mi amor."

Wow that was easy. Too easy. There's no way he's just gonna let me leave by myself.

   3

  2

  1

  "Wait! Baby I'm coming with you. We're in no mans land it's dangerous here."

  Knew it!

"But I can protect myself love." I argued. He sighed rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

   "I don't doubt that. But there are a lot of rouges that don't appreciate woman with a sexy body like yours." He said with smirk. He sat up and wrapped his around my waist.

His fingers brushed against my mark and I bit my lip to suppress a moan. I spun around and pressed my lips to his in an urgent kiss. He bit my lip making me gasp and he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

   I moan when his hands wound to my butt. "Ok you can come." I whispered pulling away.  He smirked.

  "You did that on purpose!" I hit him on his shoulder and he laughs. I pout and he gives me a peck.

    "I love you mi amor."

    "I love you to ash." I peck him on the lips and he puts his shoes on. We go downstairs and see the kids eating the cereal I bought while having a staring contest. I laugh when Ashton blinks and he pouts.

  I quickly made breakfast for Asher and I and when we're done we take the kids to feed. Asher and I sat on a big rock watching the kids feed on a deer. Last night they had drunk all their blood bags and they are hungry again.

  I hear that young vamps feed to adjust to their new vampire body. So they need to feed everyday unlike older who feed twice every month.

"You know we have to head back right." Asher says. I nod with a sigh. I put my head on his shoulder as the kids finish up and start chasing eachother. " I just don't know if I'm ready to see Caleb yet."

"Don't worry princess I'll be there to kick his ass if I need to." I laugh hugging his waist.

"How did I ever get so lucky with such a mate." He shrugs flexing his muscles. "I'm just awesome like that."

"Although his ego is bigger than his head." He fake hurt and jump off the rock taking me with him.

"It's not bigger than little me though." He whispered so the kids couldn't hear. I hit him in the shoulder and he let out a belly wrenching laugh.

"No it's not now let's go." He smirks and shifts to his wolf. I shift to my tiger and tie my clothes to my ankle. We already in with the kids back to the pack house.

I see everyone is gathered around again as Nate and the strange woman stands upfront. Nate sees us and smiles. I give him a paw as a high five. "Shift," us all he says.

Asher and I go inside and shift back. We walk out and listen to Nate. "So I would like to formally introduce my
Second chance mate storm. I want you all to treat her the Same respect you treat me with." They all cheered but I can tell it was forced. Then his words hit me.