Final chapter-chapter 20

"Kids get off of your father," I finished the pasta and grabbed Kira and Kayden off Asher.

He grunted and pouted like a child. My kids ran to Asher and hugged him. "We're sorry daddy, we'll be good we promise." Kira said looking up with her beautiful hypnotizing green eyes.

   "Yea daddy Kira won't do it again." Kayden promised. He grabbed his sister in his arms and ran off with them giggling.

  "Stop running in the house!" I tied my hair and went back to cooking. Arms snaked around my waist.

  Asher inhaled my scent and watched as I cooked. "Why did we have children again?" He asked.

I smirked. He knows why, I know he's being sarcastic but I couldn't help but to give him a answer.

"Cause I was so sexy and I couldn't keep you off of me." He growled playfully nipping at my lobe. A giggle escaped my mouth.

"Mommy, daddy! Kayden won't let Jaylen into the house." Kira my 4 year old daughter shouted running in the kitchen followed by Kayden my 6 years old son.

  "Because she is not aloud to play with a boy unless its me." Kayden whined.

  Kayden has always been protective of Kira, even when she was first born he would barely let Asher hold her without saying boys can't change her diaper.

Asher's face was hilarious. Kayden's exact words were, no boys touch sissy poop sack.  

  It's gotten worse now that he's older. I leaned down to my sons level. " why can't she play with jaylen, sweetie?"

  He folded his arms and stomped his foot. His eyes flashing red before turning it's normal blue. We came to realization that he will be a hot headed were wolf like his daddy and Kira will be a hybrid; a werecat and werewolf.

  " because mommy she's going to end up liking him and I'm going to have to beat him up again and I dong want to do that."

  "Wait did you just say that you beat your cousin Jaylen up?" His eyes widened when he realized what he said.

  He scrunched his nose and looked anywhere at me." No I-I.." he scrunched his nose when he lies, just like his father.

   I raise a brow at him and he starts to spill. " mommy I'm so sorry but daddy said to look out for her and I did cause Jaylen kissed her cheeks."

I looked to Asher who was avoiding my face. "Asher." I warned. Kira giggled pointing to her father.

  "Daddy's in trouble." I chuckled at my daughter picking her up. I walked to the front door and let Jaylen in.

"Now Kayden apologize to Jaylen for hitting him, you know I don't approve of hitting in this house."

  He sulks over to Jaylen and smack him on the back. "I'm sorry that I beat you up but I won't be sorry if you have a crush on my sister and I have to beat you up again."

  My mouth dropped at Kayden's apology when he ran out. "Kayden!" Asher and I shouted. Asher grumbled something under his breath.

"I'll go talk to him." When he passed I smacked the back of his head. He whimpered playfully and  winked at me.

  "You two go play in Kira's room, sweetie show him your new toys."

  "Ok, bye mommy." I kissed both of them on forehead and sent them on their way.

  I checked my phone and hand a text from Caleb. "Thanks for watching Jaylen while we are away."

  I send back a quick message and start setting the table. I put down the last bowl when I hear a trample of little feet downstairs.

"Food!!" They sit down at the table and take each others hand. I aw at the site when they start saying they grace naturally. I make them all thank their gods above for their meals they get.

I laugh catching their attention. "What's wrong aunty?" I laugh again when Asher comes down rubbing his head.

  "You guys have to wait for me and daddy. Asher come on the kids are hungry see." He look to the kids and smile lovingly at them.

  We sit and say grace. "Aunty can I say it." I smile at my nephew Sammy and Caleb blessed me with.

  "Sure sweetie."

"Ok, dear moon goddess thank you for the wonderful smelling good you helped my Aunty cook. I wish my mommy and daddy were here but they are on something called a honey moon whatever that is. Thank you goddess for everything you have given us and hope this meal is as good as the last one."

My eye started tearing up a my little nephew. "How was that Aunty?"

  "It was perfect sweetie...absolutely perfect."

  Kayden saw my watery eyes and hugged me.  "Don't cry mommy."I laughed wiping my joyful tears.

  "Daddy mommy is crying." Kira said tugging on his hand. He picked up his daughter bring her to me.

  "She's happy princess. She's crying happy tears." Asher cooed to her.

  "So Jaylen made mommy happy?" I nodded. Kayden grabbed Jaylen's hand and brought to me for a group hug.

  "I love you guys."

Well this is it. I have finished yet another book. Nope I'm no gonna cry because I'm starting a new adventure. Sadly this one is over but nae nae  I'm not leaving that easily. I still have another book called MY COLLEGE VAMPIRE!!

  Read it if you dare. I can't keep this book forever I must complete it and move on so until next time goodbye.

XOXO