The Continuation Of Iodine

Hey there, it's me again...

I was going through this book, and was making some changes and corrections to it, as this book was of course the very first book I had published on here, and I began writing it when I was a lot younger. 

I realized I said this book was finished, but I didn't realize how many people I have helped just by writing this short little book.

Some people who have read this book have told me that it had helped them to understand how to help people who struggle with it, and understand a bit more how much self harm affects people.

Through out the years, I've learned so much more important information about self harm. Re-reading and getting the chance to add more to this book inspired me to want to continue it and get the chance to help even more people with all that I've learned on how to help.

I've decided to continue adding chapters to this book that will include things like coping mechanisms to participate in rather than self injury, how to accept your self harm scars, and maybe share a few personal stories of how I've dealt with self harm as well.

So without further adieu, here is The Continuation Of Iodine....

I hope this helps, and feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'm always here to give advice and be a friend to talk to. ((:

Sincerely,
Suicide_and_sparkles

--------
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255