*Roommates (Jack Barakat)

Roommates (Jack)

I picked up the basket of dirty laundry that stood outside Jack's door. My lazy roommate never did any chores by himself, but he was fun, so I kept him around without complaining.
Plus, he wasn't too bad on the eyes and I found myself having wet dreams about him more nights than not.
A weird noise came from his bedroom, sounding almost like a moan. I bit my lip and peeked through the crack in the door, knowing he wasn't there. He was at band practice. I figured it must have been his television. I stepped into his room and flicked the tv off but the noise continued. My eyes widened a bit as I realized where the sound was coming from. Jack had left his laptop on and two girls laid next to each other, fondeling one another on the small screen. I shifted a bit uncomfortably as my panties slowly started to dampen. I didn't know why I was so intrigued by the naughty video, but I suddenly laid down beside the laptop, staring intently at the screen. My hand slowly traveled to the zipper on my jeans as I pulled it down and unbuttoned my pants. I my hand passed the hem of my underwear and lightly circled my clit with my index finger. A soft moan fell past my lips as the girls began to grind against each other.
"Fuck" a strained moan came from the doorway. I looked up to see Jack re-adjusting his hard on in his pants. I gasped and jumped up, pulling my hand out of my pants.
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to I just..." I mumbled quickly and tried to walk out of the room. He stopped me and chuckled darkly.
"So. Pleasuring yourself in my room are you? I think someone needs to be punished" his voice dripped with arousal as he pushed me back down on the bed. My eyes widened as I stared up at him. He quickly started kissing and nipping at my neck. His hands pulled off my shirt and tugged off my jeans.
"I'm gonna finish you off down here first, and then I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't remember anything but my name. " his words boomed through the room, causing my underwear to become even more wet. I nodded quickly and watched as his hands roamed my thighs. He took the hem of my underwear between his teeth and pulled them off. I gasped and bucked my hips a bit as a smirk spread across his face "someone's a bit eager." He shoved his index finger into me, causing me to scream out his name. He chuckled darkly and started to pump his finger inside of me. Soft moans fell from my lips as I gripped the sheets between my fingers. He quickly replaced his finger with his tongue. My back arched as I moaned obscenities loudly. His tongue lapped around my core, his index finger swirling figure eights on my clit. I felt myself getting closer. Before I could tell him, my orgasm rushed through my body. He licked all of the juices up and climbed back up my body. I watched as he pulled a condom out of his pocket and set it beside me on the bed. He quickly undressed and slipped the condom onto his length. He slammed into me, making me scream his name as loud as I could. His lips melted against my neck in fiery kisses that he left all over my skin. His lips reached my ear as he started to whisper dirty things to me. My breath hitched as he said a particular thing about handcuffs. He smirked and whispered "maybe next time" I blushed and moaned as I felt him thrust deeper. A throaty moan escaped his mouth as he dug his fingertips into my hips. His thrusts became sloppier and I knew he was close. He thrusted a few more times before I came. He came immediately after me and yelled my name. We rode out our highs together before he slowly pulled out of me. I tried to catch my breath while he laid down beside me, panting heavily.
"Damn. I didn't know my roommate was such a naughty girl" he smirked and I smacked his shoulder playfully, rolling my eyes before smirking back at him.
"There's more where that came from"

(Part 2, maybe idk)