*If These Sheets Were The States (Alex Gaskarth)

If These Sheets Were States (Alex)

I laid in bed and sighed restlessly, looking up at the clock on the wall. It was probably way too late to call Alex. He was probably asleep somewhere on a tourbus. I knew how hard it was for him to actually get sleep while on tour and I was always scared I'd interrupt his rest. I was just about to give up on the desperate idea I had in my head and get some rest myself, when my phone started ringing. I recognized the ringtone as Alexs and answered the phone quickly
"hey, baby" I mumbled into the phone, trying not to let my excitement show through too much.
"Shit. Did I wake you, princess? I'm sorry. I just missed you" Alex rambled on the other line. I giggled softly and bit my lip.
"No, Alex. I couldn't sleep. I miss you too much" I laid down on my bed and listen to his light breathing on the other end. He sounded as if he was attempting to be quiet.
"Alex, where are you?"
"I'm on the bus. It's pretty late here, y/n. but I needed to talk to you" his voice seemed to become a bit deeper as his sentence sounded a bit more desperate.
"You needed to? Why is that?" I played false innocence well, and I knew this is what he always wants. He wants a build up to what will unfold next.
"I've just missed you so much. Your beauty, your personality... Your body" he whispered the last part huskily down the line. I bit my lip harshly and played with the hem of my nightshirt.
"Oh, is that so? What do you miss about my body?" I ran my index finger along the top of my silk underwear, barely touching the skin; just enough to cause goosebumps.
"I miss your beautiful eyes, your gorgeous features... Your flawless hips... Your perfect breasts. Mm.. Your lips... Your tight pussy" I could tell he was already touching himself. I could hear the desperation in his shaky voice. I slid my hand into my underwear and began to rub my clit.
"I miss the way your lips and hands feel around my dick. I miss the way your tongue swirls around my tip like you can't get enough. God, I miss the way it feels to be deep inside you, fucking you so hard the neighbors know my name. " I moaned softly at his words and this caught his attention.
"You just couldn't wait for me to tell you what to do... Tsk tsk, y/n... Naughty girl" I could almost see the dirty smirk on his face.
"I-I'm sorry Alex, I -" I was cut off by a loud moan on the other end. I took that as a sign to continue on. I slid a finger into myself and gasped softly.
"T-tell me what you're doing, y/n"
"I'm using my fingers, baby. T-two now. " I moaned shakily as I added a second finger, my hips arching off the bed
"Mm. Imagine they're mine, princess. Oh God. I can't wait until tour is over. I can't wait to taste you again" his words made me moan his name as I neared my climax
"A-Alex. Fuck! I'm close" I whimpered and bucked my hips up.
"M-me too, y/n. cum for me, princess" he moans into the phone. I almost scream his name loudly as my orgasm washed over me. I heard him groan loudly followed by heavy panting and a distance voice telling him to go to bed. He chuckles breathlessly
"I've gotta go, baby. I love you so much, y/n" he whispers intimately to me and I smile sleepily.
"I love you too, Alex. Goodnight, baby " I mumbled into the phone, already exhausted. I hung up the phone when I heard soft snoring on his end and slowly fell asleep myself.