* macaroni art and spankings (Geoff Wigington spoof)

This was requested by my two idiot friends who think Geoff has a macaroni kink. THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS FAN FICTION AND IT COULD POTENTIALLY RUIN HOW YOU SEE PASTA.
~
       I push past the gates of Warped and head straight to my next stop. Geoff's macaroni art workshop. Now, I know what you're thinking, what the hell is a 20 something year old pop punk guitar player doing teaching macaroni art at a shit venue in the blazing heat. I'm thinking that too, as I look up to see Geoff finally walk in. His innocent face fills the room as he sits down at the front of the class, which includes him and I and no one else because let's be honest, who wants to spend their day at Warped making macaroni piles with a boy in a nobody band. Well, other than me.

             "So, you're the only one who bought a ticket?" He pouts at me when he looks around the tent and sees no one else. I sigh and nod, feeling a bit bummed that he was disappointed.

             "Well, let's make the most out of it. Grab a plate and some glue and I'll get the macaroni " he grins like a child "it's so much more fun working with only one student. " he walks out of the tent to grab his share of the supplies. I laugh and roll my eyes at the childlike boy, grabbing the glue and a few paper plates and setting up a work station for us. He practically runs back in, slamming a few boxes of macaroni on the table

            "I've got regular elbows, bow ties, swirly ones, and shells. I've also got star wars characters " he giggles as he puts the last box on the table. I laugh at the assortment of noodles in front of me and wonder how this boy could even be considered an adult.

          "Alright. So basically. Glue the macaroni to the plate " he shrugs and grabs a box of bowtie noodles, pouring them out on the previously clean table.

         "So that's all there is to it? I paid $25 to sit at a table and put bow ties on paper" I tease playfully and Geoff knows I'm just joking because he shrugs it off.

          "It said macaroni art with Geoff Wigginton. What did you expect, hun?" He turns the joke around on me, causing me to let out a giggle. I roll my eyes and grab a box of regular elbow pasta and pour it out before getting to work on my design.

         The next thirty or so minutes are spent with small talk about puppies and the weather while we both finish up our designs. I chose to do one of my favourite cartoon characters since the macaroni was already yellow. I hoped Geoff didn't know what it was because then I'd be really embarrassed.  This whole time we had been hiding our creations for each other, wanting them to be a surprise. After the thirty minutes were up, Geoff jumps up and grins at me.

         "Its time to show each other. Come on. Don't be shy. " he giggles at me like a seven year old. I shake my head and stand up "You first"

        "It's kinda shitty " he adds as he slowly lifts up his plate. My eyes widen as I let out a soft giggle, grinning widely from ear to ear from the sight. He had made a minion too. He decided to create a picture of the lovable yellow guys in overalls too. Suddenly, I didn't feel so self conscious as I lift my design up as well

         "We made the exact same thing " I laugh and grin up at him. His eyes double in size like mine had done as he walks over to get a closer look. I let him take my plate as he looks over it before his next action  surprises me.

       Before I can even let out another breath, his lips are on mine. I gasp and pull away slightly "what are you doing?" I mumble against his lips but he can tell I'm not complaining.

          "God, you really are perfect, aren't you, kitty cat " he smirks as he pushes me up against the table. My fingers intertwine in his hair as I nip at his bottom lip, shoving my tongue inside once he finally opens his mouth up. He tangles his tongue wit mine and grinds his hips into me.

          "Geoff, I need you " I whimper as I feel his hands running along my thighs. He groans and nods quickly, turning me over and bending me over the desk.
            "I want you to create another piece of art while I Fuck you senseless" he growls into my ear, causing me to nod quickly and grab the glue and noodles as he tugs my jeans off. I glance back at him, earning a harsh spanking from the boy "don't look at me, make the art"

I whimper from the pleasure of the sting and nod, turning back to the front quickly. as my shaky hands work on gluing macaroni to the plate, I can hear Geoff undoing his belt. Seconds later, I hear his jeans hit the ground. I continue my work as he fishes through his jean pockets for a condom before rolling it onto his dick with a slight hiss falling from his lips. I shake my hips slightly in anticipation, wanting him to Fuck me already. He spanks me again when he notices I had stopped working on my art.

I go back to working on the design, barely able to focus as Geoff rubs at my clit. Just then, I let out a soft scream as I feel him slam into me, his hands gripping my waist tighter.

The barely able to recognize smiley face I was creating was long forgotten as Geoff pounds his hard noodle into me. I knew I was close when he pushed deeper against my spot.

I scream his name loudly as I throw my head back, cumming all over his thick length, like Alfredo sauce on pasta. He fills me up with his own cum, making me whimper his name.

He slowly pulls out,  trying to catch his breath as he looks down at me "nice work.. I think this one's my favorite " He picks up the macaroni art I had just made, grinning cheekily
~
(Oh my god this is so disgusting. I'm sorry lmao )