^Never Lose Your Flames (Tyler Carter)

"Since Tyler Carter is bisexual I was wondering if maybe this could happen: So it's back in Tyler's high school years and he's big on his soccer team during one of the big games Tyler gets a little distracted because one of the members on the other team (reader) is very attractive to Tyler and so it causes distraction. When the game ends Tyler tries to find the boy again and finds him in the parking lot, being yelled at by his father. The boy was crying too which led to a slap etc. the boy was shoved into the car and then was driven away. However he had a scar on his face, a mark from the corner of his left lip to his left ear. Fast forward to his now music career they are on tour with Bring Me The Horizon and Tyler sees the boy in the crowd and with one handed sign language to a deaf security guard has a back stage pass given to the boy and blah blah blah love stuff blah blah blah fast forward to the boy being asked out after Tyler finds out he had been in an extremely abusive relationship with (drum roll) Alan Ashby. The boy agrees and blah blah blah fast forward to them going out with their relationship and blah blah blah something bad to do with warped or hate blah blah blah. I just thought you'd be good at this idea and please clean the whole time pleaseeeee. Also if you could can the readers name be Jaxton?"

                *Jaxtons pov* 

    I walk out of the visitors locker room and follow my team out onto the field, ignoring the usual booing from the home side of the bleachers. We start off by introducing ourselves to the other team quickly and usually giving them a pat on the back or a highfive. I continue the mundane task of saying hello to every person on the opposite team before I freeze in front of one of the players. I stare at him for a millisecond (Which seems like ten years in my mind) before he waves his hand in my face to snap me out of my trance. 

"Hello. I'm Tyler" the boy chuckles and shakes my hand. I shake the indecent thoughts out of my mind before responding with a quiet mumble of my name and quickly moving over to my team's side for the national anthem. 

*Tyler's pov* 

     I watch Jaxton run over to his side of the field quickly, admiring the way his body looks when he runs. I myself decide I should probably head over to my spot on the field and walk over to meet my team. I place my hand over my heart as the national anthem plays but all of my focus is on that boy. Somehow he's managed to captivate my thoughts faster than anyone should have been able to. I sigh and shake my head to try and rid my thoughts of the attractive boy but he keeps popping up.

 I jump slightly when I feel a hard pat at my left shoulder. I look up to see one of my teammates pushing me towards the field. I run to my spot and try to get my head in the game. Oh great, Jaxton's my counter.. I'll have to block him and I can barely move when I see him. I sigh and stare at the ball in the center of the field as I usually do and focus as much as I can on winning this game. Before I have a chance to fully give up on my own thoughts, the ball is in play. 

We lost. 0-3. And that boy scored two of those, which means it's all my fault for the lack of attention I was giving the actual game. But that's the least of my worries as I run to the parking lot to catch Jaxton before he leaves. 

I run through the rows of cars before I spot him. I smile and run towards him before stopping dead in my tracks when I hear how a large man, I assume his father, is yelling at him. I step back and hide behind a car so I could hear what was happening. He was yelling about a few times where Jaxton missed a goal or could've done better. My heart instantly broke when I heard a soft sob come from the boy I've had my eye on since this evening began and I flinched when I heard a loud slapping noise. As I jump out from behind my hiding spot to give this asshole a piece of my mind, he shoves Jaxton into his car and drives off. I sigh shakily and look down, feeling guilty for not doing something when I had the chance. 

*Severalish years later* 

I walk onstage quickly and grin as the crowd roars. This was all still so surreal. A tour with Bring Me The Horizon and our names are getting big in our music scene. I greet the crowd with a loud "Good evening, Atlanta" happy to be back in my hometown. I look over the large mass of people, noticing a few old friends and family members before my eyes fall on him. I remember that face, that scar. I motion to one of the security guards to let that boy backstage after the show before beginning our first song.

after the show, I rush backstage to my dressing room quickly, wanting to see him again. Needing to see him again. I haven't seen that face since high school. I push the door to my room open and walk in, freezing when I see him sitting on the couch. 

"Hey, Jaxton. " I smile my best smile and try to ignore the scar on the left side of his face. I saw it that night and it nearly destroyed me when I realized how he got it. He whispers a quiet hello, avoiding my gaze. I sit down beside him and smile lightly
"How have you been?" I ask, wrapping my arm around him. He flinches slightly. I sigh sadly and pull my hand away "I'm sorry. " I mumble and stare Down at my hands

He shakes his head "don't be. It's okay. I'm just used to flinching I guess " he mumbles, my heart breaking all over again when I hear his confession.

"Are you still with your father? I can get you away from him. I can help you out " I speak quickly and quietly, wanting him to open up to me. He shakes his head quickly and bites his lip

"I've gotten away from him... I live with my boyfriend now. "

With those words, my whole demeanor changed from upset to very upset. "Oh" was the only thing I could say. I spent over ten years obsessing over this boy and he probably hasn't thought twice about me.

But that's when it clicked.. his flinching.. his boyfriend..

"He's not... hurting you is he?" I ask softly, carefully. I didn't want to scare him away. He hesitantly shakes his head. I knew he was lying. I slowly wrap my arms around him and as soon as I did, he broke down crying. I hold him against my chest and try not to,cry myself

"You don't deserve that. You can get away. " I whisper. He sobs shakily and nods "help me.." was all he managed to whimper out. I nod quickly and pull him closer.

"I will"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there's going to be a part two if this gets good feedback. Please vote and comment. 15 likes and 20 comments and I'll publish part two