^Crave (Awsten Knight)

"A story where Awsten comes out as bi to Geoff and Otto but on accident as he's caught kissing the lead singer of (made up band) Long Distance Honesty whom is a boy who sings in screams and acoustic soft tones."

*Awstens pov*

I walk to Ryan's dressing room. His band, Long Distance Honesty, seems to be getting huge way too fast. I knock on the door lightly and wait nervously for a response, checking my surroundings every millisecond. No one can find out about this..

I smile lightly when the door finally opens

"Hey!" Ryan grins and pulls me into the small cluttered room quickly. He shuts the door behind me and pushes me up against the wall "I've been waiting for you. What took you so long?" he asks innocently as his hands worked on not so innocent things like taking my shirt off.

"I-I uh. I couldn't get away from Otto and Geoff. They wanted to practice some more. " I speak shakily, my thoughts more focused on the way this boy was sucking and biting at my neck. God, he was good at this. I tug his shirt off as well and pull him against me harder "But I'm here now" I say with more confidence.

he chuckles and nods, sucking at my sweetspot roughly before pulling away, looking up at me before crashing his lips into mine. I gasp and kiss back quickly, tangling my fingers in his hair. He groans against my lips and grinds his lower half into mine, causing me to let out a soft desperate whine. I start working on his belt but my hands freeze when the door opens. I thought we locked it... I was too scared to pull away from Ryan and see who was at the door. But I didn't need to as I heard the familiar voice of Geoff speak up for me.

"What the hell, dude? " he asks in shock, not knowing what else to say. I pull away from Ryan and push him off of me quickly

"Fuck. Geoff, it's not what it looks like. " I whimper quickly and pull my shirt back on "Don't tell anyone, please. " I look up at him with pleading eyes

"What about Ciara? And why are you doing this? I thought you liked girls?" Geoff asked quickly, confused by the whole situation. I shake my head and sigh in defeat, knowing I'm going to have to tell my bandmates now. I pull Geoff into the dressing room and shut the door quickly

"I'm bi, okay? I was going to tell you guys eventually.. I just wasn't ready yet. I didn't want you guys to think differently of me... And Ciara knows... She's okay with it as long as I tell her who I'm messing around with first... But you can't tell anyone. No fans, no family members, no friends. NO ONE. I don't want this getting out. Please" I whimper desperately and look at him seriously.

"Fine. This stays between us. And Otto. You've gotta tell him. But no one else will know until you're ready to tell. And I don't think differently of you, dude. You're still the same guy" he pats my back comfortingly and shrugs "You just like dicks in your ass" he jokes lightly, trying to lighten up the situation.

"Thanks, Geoff" I chuckle and roll my eyes, hugging him tightly for a minute before pulling away "I should go tell Otto then" I run my fingers through my hair and turn to Ryan "I'm sorry" I say quietly. He shakes his head and kisses my cheek "don't be, We still have the rest of the tour for you to pay me back " he teases and winks playfully. I chuckle and nod, following Geoff out of the dressing room. Maybe my friends aren't as judgemental as I thought. I sigh in relief and continue to look for Otto.

(The band Long Distance Honesty doesn't exist and Ryan is a made up person. Cool idea for a band name tho)