*Heartbreak Girl (Luke Hemmings)

Heartbreak Girl (Luke)
~Luke's pov~

I hung up on her out of jealousy. The way she talks about him angers me to the core. She loves him. Why can't she love me as much as she loves him.... I would treat her way better than that asshole.
My phone rang beside me and I sighed, seeing her name plastered across the screen. I slowly answered the phone and put it to my ear.

"Luke? What the hell?" She asked, more in concern than in annoyance like her words implied. I sighed and fiddled with the bed sheets underneath me.

"I-I'm sorry. I've just got a lot on my mind...." I mumbled quietly into the phone. I heard her fumble around a bit on the other end and a door shut rather abruptly.

"I'll be there in ten minutes" was all that was spoke before the line went dead. I groaned and clenched my eyes shut, laying down on my bed.

~~~

A loud knock sounded at the door as I stepped out of the shower. I walked to the door and opened it slowly to reveal y/n, wearing a nirvana shirt and a short black skirt. Its like she knows exactly what to wear and do to make me melt. A soft moan fell from my lips as I stared at her. She didnt notice as she pushed me aside gently and turned to look at me

"Lucas Robert Hemmings. You tell me what's wrong right now." She stared into my eyes, her eyes flooding with concern.

"N-nothing. I'm just confused about something. It's nothing to worry about. I'm fine. " I scratched at the back of my neck awkwardly and looked down at the floor. I felt a small hand lift my chin to meet her intense gaze once again.
"You know you can tell me anything. Please. I hate seeing you like this. " her voice immediately sounded softer as she pulled me into a gentle hug. A smile slowly crept onto my face as I noticed how perfectly she fit against my body. I placed a small kiss to her forehead and ran my finger through her hair. She slowly pulled away from me, her facial features riddled with confusion. I sighed and looked straight into her eyes.

"Y/n. I love you. " I whispered softly to her. I bit my lip harshly as her eyes widened. 'Way to go, dumbass' I immediately thought to myself as she stepped back a bit
"B-but. I thought we agreed. J-just friends. " she mumbled weakly.
"I'm sorry. I understand you don't feel the same. I just couldn't hold it back anymore..." I whimpered, thinking she was about to bolt out the door. Her next action surprised the hell out of me.

~Y/N pov~

I pulled him back to me and kissed him deeply, causing him to stumble back a bit before reciprocating the movement. Truth was, I was absolutely in love with this boy. But I was afraid of losing him. Not anymore. Now I knew he loved me too. I shut the front door and deepened the kiss more. His hands flew to my waist as he pulled me closer. I gasped softly as I felt his hard length press against me from under the towel. I tugged the towel off of him and heard a small whimper fall from his lips.
"W-what are you doing?" His voice sounded heated and labored as his breathing and heart rate sped up. I giggled softly and rolled my eyes at the timid blonde in front of me. Without a second thought, I had pulled him down the hallway and pushed him down on his bed. I pulled my shirt off, smirking when his eyes widened a bit.
"Y-you're so perfect" he whispered as his hands involuntarily grabbed my breasts. I stepped closer to him and let my head fall back as he kneaded at them. One hand crept to my back and unclasped my bra, the other continued its work on my boob. I gasped softly when I felt his warm mouth capture one of my nipples. He sucked lightly, causing my hands to reach up and get tangled in his hair. He quickly switched our positions, laying me down on the bed as he hovered over me. He reached down and tugged at my skirt. I pulled it down my legs quickly, along with my underwear. He pulled away from me to let his eyes take in the sight of my naked body in front of him.
"Fuck" was the only word that slipped from his mouth as he grabbed a small tin package from the nightstand.
"A-are you sure you want to do this...?" He snapped out of his dominating façade. I nodded and pulled him back down into a sweet kiss. I didn't even notice him slipping the condom on. The only thing I noticed next was him slipping his entire length into me. I moaned softly against his lips as his hands gripped my hips. He slowly started to thrust, small moans slipping from his lips in a rhythmic pattern. I gasped when he started to go faster. His entire demeanor changing as his eyes went from the light playful blue they always are to an almost black, dark navy color. He continue to pound into me, moaning my name and a few obscenities. I started to feel that familiar burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. I pulled his hair harshly, letting him know I was close. He took the hint and went farther into me, hitting my g spot repeatedly. I screamed his name and raked my nails down his back as my orgasm rushed over me. A few seconds later, Luke threw his head back and growled in ecstasy, shooting his load into the condom. His lips connected with mine in another passionate yet sloppy kiss. I whimpered when I felt him remove himself from me. He panted softly and laid beside me, pulling me into his chest to cuddle me. I looked up at him and smiled softly
"I love you too. " I whispered and a wide smile filled his beautiful face.