*Mr. Styles (Harry Styles)

Mr. Styles (Harry )

I sighed softly as the annoying buzz of my obnoxious alarm filled the air. I hated my job, and I wasn't ready to spend another day with my arrogant boss, Mr. Styles. Of course he was sexy. But the problem was that he knew he was sexy, and used his good looks to get things normal people, like me, usually don't get. I slowly climbed out of bed and walked to my closet. Mr. Styles required all secretaries to wear skirts that didn't go any further than six inches past their...well...uh...you know what. That was another thing I found repulsive. Occasionally I'd catch him "accidentally " drop something around one of the more, well to be quite frank, slutty girls. I slipped into a formal top and a short (way too short for my liking) skirt. I looked at myself in the mirror, sighing at how low I had to stoop just to maintain this job. It paid ridiculously well and I could deal with my boss usually. There was also something that wouldn't let me leave, a small voice in my head telling me to stay and never leave. So I stayed. But the dress code still pissed me off.

I walked into the office and skulked to my desk with my head down. Mr. Styles wanted all receptionists in his office one at a time, and I was last on the list. A few hours of paperwork and hot coffee later, I heard my name called over the intercom. His door opened slowly and then he appeared, all curls and dimples and smirks. I sighed and followed him to his desk, sitting down. His expression sent chills up my spine. It was one I had seen several times towards other girls, but never had the look been directed towards me. He wanted me. And for a short second, that excited me. I stared at him, tight-lipped, attempting to hide any tell-tale signs of arousal. But, like a predator stalking his prey, he could sense it. His eyes softened and a playful smirk quickly spread across his face.
"Miss Greene. You can calm down now. I have good news for you. You're receiving a promotion. That is, if you want it, of course." his deep and gravelly voice rung through the air. I felt my panties immediately dampen. 'Fuck,' I thought to myself and sighed. The sigh itself seemed to perk up his ears and cause his damn smirk to slowly turn from innocent to naughty. His deep chuckle filled the silence as I looked up at him with fear, and a bit of excitement, dancing through my eyes.

"I would like you to become my personal assistant." he sat down at his desk and awaited my reaction.

"B-but sir, I-I thought I already was your assistant," I stuttered, my soft voice sounding weak in comparison to his loud, raspy one.

"You are. But I'd like you to be my personal assistant. That means I'll need you to be available whenever I call, including weekends but not holidays. Understand?" He spoke again, only this time a bit softer than before. I nodded meekly and looked down at my lap, not able to stand his darkened gaze any longer.

"So, do you accept the promotion, Miss Greene?" he reached across the desk and lifted my chin so I was forced to stare into his nearly forest green orbs. I nodded again and gulped lightly. He chuckled once more and dropped my chin, standing up and moving around, sitting on the desk top. His leg rested against mine.
"Is something wrong, darling?" His thick accent hinted at amusement as he watched me squirm a bit in my chair. I shook my head quickly but gasped loudly as I felt a hand on my thigh.
"Are you sure?" He cheekily asked, slowly tracing circles on the inside of my upper thigh. I looked up at him with wide eyes and whimpered softly. His ever present naughty smirk causing my underwear to become more damp. His hand slowly slid farther up my thigh as I bit my lip.
"M-mr. Styles. W-we shouldn't..." I whispered hastily and pushed his hand away. He chuckled darkly.
"Call me Harry. 'Mr. Styles' sounds like a lot for you to scream in pleasure. " he picked me up and pressed me against the wall, grinding against me harshly. My hands flew to his hair as he moaned from the action. I gasped softly and slowly ground into him, liking how the strained groan fell from his perfect, pink lips. He nipped hungrily at my neck as I purred his name into his ear. I was carried over to the desk as everything was pushed off of the oak surface. he laid me down on the desk top and pulled off my shirt, causing me to shiver in anticipation. He ripped off my bra and pulled my skirt down.
"We don't have much time, but I promise I'll show you what my mouth can do at another time," he took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. My heart rate sped up as my eyes scanned his perfect body and beautiful tattoos. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me, grinding up against him to hint that I was ready. He took the hint and slammed into me. I cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, causing him to cover my mouth with his hand. "As much as I'd like to hear that pretty mouth scream, we can't get caught. " he whispered in my ear. I nodded and minimized my moans to quiet whimpers. He continued to thrust harshly into me and moaned softly. "I can't wait to taste you properly. Would you like that? To feel my tongue against your pretty core?" I moaned out loudly against his hand at the thought and nodded quickly.
"Next time, I'll make sure that's the first thing that happens. God, you're so tight. I don't know how much longer I can last. Fuck. Are you close?" I nodded again and raked my nails down his back. I felt my center clench around Harry's length, causing a loud throaty moan to escape his mouth. I screamed his name against his palm and came. As soon as I had reached my climax, I felt Harry's warm, thick liquid shoot inside me. I panted softly as he slowly withdrew himself from me. He slipped his boxers and pants back on, silently pulling his shirt on and buttoning the buttons. I watched and bit my lip, thinking I was just another girl he had used for his own personal pleasure. Harry turned back to me and bit his lip. I noticed he seemed nervous. I had never seen him even remotely close to nervousness.
"Would you maybe like to get coffee sometime...?" He mumbled awkwardly. A smile slowly spread across my face. "I would love that, Harry"
"It's Mr. Styles to you," he playfully joked. I giggled and rolled my eyes, grabbing my clothes. I got dressed and left the room, sighing happily as I finally discovered why I couldn't ever actually leave my job.