Not weird, but sad

I SUCK as a person!  I tend to get impatient, so I asked someone about our role play, and eventually, she snapped.  She then started to say that she was a robot to me aparantly.  So, here's a LITTLE something you all should know about me.  I WILL NEVER THINK OF ANYONE AS A FUCKING ROBOT!  I'M A FUCKING ANTI SOCIAL PERSON!  Do I need to put that on my profile, because people should REALLY look at it if I do!  So... I felt responsible and kinda did something I think may have helped, along with someone showing her some pictures.  I sent her a video, which is really a song that I remembered from my childhood.  Now, it reminds me about how important friends are.  But I still feel bad about what happened.  I HAVE to tell you all that I don't try to be mean as fuck, but I do, and that's not a good thing.

I'm also gonna tag her here.  fourswordsgirl, I hope you don't hate me after this tag, because I have a few questions.

1. Who do you like RPing with?  Just asking.  It doesn't have to be me.

2. What's the most embarrassing thing you did?  You don't have to say it COMPLETELY, but the things I'VE done may be worse than yours.

3. What's your favorite song from "Legend of Zelda?"

4. What's your favorite "Legend of Zelda" game?

5. What would you say if I told you I wanted you to be in the same school I went to so that we could be closer as friends?  I want an honest answer.  And also, I'd be honest in saying that.

6. Did you ever have any pets?  If so, do you still have said pet?

7. What's your favorite animal?

8. Have you ever met a perv in your life?  Just wanna know.

And that's all.  I am still kinda sad for making you feel that way, Pix.  I'm ashamed, too.  And kinda mad with myself.  The robot here is me, not you.  In fact, I don't know if I deserve to know you.  Buuuuut... can't undo something like THAT.  How can I make it up to you?  To all of you out there, you can tell me in the comments below what I should do.  PEACE!