OP Pokemon!?

I should mention that I will start my game over when I become the Champion in Pokemon.

So, I had gotten to Norman's gym.  Also, in the third generation of Pokemon, your dad is Norman.  Yup.  So, I go in with a Combuskin named Victor, a Gyrados named Lagoona, a Lombre named Slick, a Dustox named Abba, a Electrike named Sparky, and a Linoone named Ziggy.  Now, I'm only gonna use TWO of my Pokemon.  Victor and Lagoona are both the Pokemon I used.  Now, here's the thing, Lagoona was level 25, whist Victor was level 34.  The Pokemon that Norman had were a higher level than Lagoona.  His last Pokemon took out Victor, so, I sent out Lagoona.

You're wondering where I'm going with this.  Well, Lagoona knows Dragon Rage.  The Slacking that she was up against used a move that MAY have taken out any other Pokemon her level.  But she didn't get taken out.  She had to use Dragon Rage twice, but she still took out the opposing Pokemon.  Let's just say, that Pokemon is OP.  With Intimidate for an ability, I knew that the Slaking wasn't gonna be as powerful as it should be, but STILL.  I thought I'd win the battle with JUST Victor.  Boy howdy was I wrong!

Tell me in the comments below what you think of this.  PEACE!