Part 8 : Month 6 : June : Celestial Dragon Training

After Skiadrum's training Lucy had went through another portal this portal was filled with gold and light energy all around , then Lucy saw a gold dragon and approached it for training , it turns out that the gold dragon she saw was celestia the c...

After Skiadrum's training Lucy had went through another portal this portal was filled with gold and light energy all around , then Lucy saw a gold dragon and approached it for training , it turns out that the gold dragon she saw was celestia the celestial dragon

Celestia : hime-San hello would you like to train with me ?

Lucy : of course Celestia coming !

Celestia : princess for this training we won't need any books these are just celestial spirit zodiac keys ?

Lucy : no books , okay ( smiles )

Celestia : now just summon a gate key but only one gate key might need energy to open ?

Lucy : is it this blue gate key !

Celestia : yes that one needs water to open ? , that one is Aquarius gate of the water barrier

Lucy : okay ( summons a bucket of water ) 1.OPEN GATE OF THE WATER BARRIER AQUARIUS !
( Aquarius then comes out of her own gate with a smile on her face )

Aquarius : hello you must be Lucy daughter of Layla Heartfillia right ?

Lucy : yes I am Aquarius hello ( smiles )

Celestia : now Lucy it's not over yet , you still have to try to summon all of zodiac spirits !

Aquarius : ( panic's out of no where ) wait , wait did you say summon all 13 zodiac spirits , I don't think she could do that she's only a young child !

Lucy : ( smiles ) it's okay Aquarius please don't worry about me I have healing magic ?

Aquarius : ! You do ?

Lucy : ( smiles ) yes it's okay , I'm sure summoning all zodiac spirits won't hurt me .

Aquarius : okay ( worried look )

Lucy : ( smiles ) 2.open gate of the maiden , Virgo ,  3.Open gate of lion , Leo , 4.Open gate of balance , Libra , 5.Open gate of the twins , Gemini , 6.Open gate of the crab , Cancer , 7.Open gate of the snake charmer ,  Ophiuchus , 8.Open gate of golden bull , Taurus , 9.Open gate of the 2 fish , Pisces , 10 .Open gate of the Archer , Sagittarius  , 11 .Open gate of the scorpion , Scorpio , 12 .Open gate of the Ram , Aries , 13 .Open Gate of the Goat , Capricorn

Aquarius : but how , normally when a celestial spirit wizard summons more than 3 gates it takes part of their magic toll from them !

Lucy : see Aquarius you didn't have to worry about me I'm a healer from sky dragons slaying magic , I did just fine.

Aquarius : ( smiles ) Celestia may I please ask you a question ?

Celestia : yes Aquarius is something wrong ?

Aquarius : yes their is , normally when a celestial wizard summons more than 3 celestial spirit gate keys , they'll lose half of their magic power ?

Celestia : don't worry Aquarius once I teach her more of the celestial dragon magic she'll be more powerful and she won't faint .

Aquarius : okay ( warps away )

Celestia : hime-San , she'll we continue ?

Lucy : of course Celestia  ( smiles )

Celestia : now since you all ready have celestial spirit magic , I'll teach you celestial dragon slaying magic

Lucy : okay Celestia !

Celestia : ( brings a stack of books )

Lucy : ( takes a book and starts reading )

30 minutes later

Lucy : CELESTIAL DRAGONS ROAR

Celestia : wonderful princess !

Lucy : CELESTIAL DRAGONS CRUSHING FANG , CELESTIAL DRAGONS SHATTERING LIGHT , CELESTIAL DRAGONS PUNCH.

Celestia : ( smiles ) hime-San now that you've summoned all of your celestial spirits and learned all of my moves Princess , your father Acnologia the dragon King is the only power left that you have to master ( smiles ) good luck.

Lucy : Arigato , Celestia-San

As Lucy goes through the portal of Acnologia's gate she was happy that it was almost time to meet the other 5 dragon slayers with same type of magic as her including their exceeds.

End of Part 8