Part : 21 : Lisanna Kills Lucy

Narrator : a few months later after the S-Class trial Lisanna had never gotten over all the attention Lucy has gotten , so she continued on with her plan saying that she will trick Lucy into a trap and kill her and lie to fairy tail .

At Fairy Tail

Lisanna : hey Lucy can we talk in private at south gate park ( smiles ) ?

Lucy : sure Lisanna I'm finished with my job I'll meet you out their in just a second.

Lisanna's POV : I can't believe it my revenge will finally come to fortune , she's actually falling for it .

Lucy : okay Lisanna you said you wanted to ta- ( gets stabbed in the stomach )

Lisanna : ( smiles ) yes Lucy I said I wanted to talk with you , because of you getting all of this attention that you're getting from everyone in fairy tail and the dragon slayers including Natsu , I don't think I want it to happen anymore , meaning that I don't want you here anymore , ever since you and the dragon slayers came along I've had this crush on one certain dragon slayer and that one dragon slayer is Natsu Dragneel the fire dragon slayer .

Lucy : Lisa-nna

Lisanna : so Lucy what I need you to do is die for me okay.

Lucy : ( faintly dies )

Lisanna : Rest in Peace , Lucy Heartfillia for all eternity. ( runs back to the guild hall )

Sofia : ! LUCY NO , ( runs to Lucy ) LUCY , Lucy talk to me Lucy please.

Lucy : ( turns to Sofia ) Sofia !

Sofia : Lucy just hang on I'll get your father ?

Lucy : no he's already seen everything beforehand theirs no need to get him , gives Celestia my keys for protection , I don't want them to fall into the wrong hands.

Sofia : ( Tear filled eyes ) Lucy no don't leave me please.

Lucy : fairy tail , will find out soon enough about my death once my father tells them , Sofia this is my last request ?

Sofia : Lucy no please

Lucy : since you have human form now you can let Natsu be the new leader of the dragon team in fairy tail.

Sofia : of course I will ( still crying )

Lucy : I love you Sofia ( closes her eyes after her last breath )

Sofia : Lucy , Lucy , LUCY

Back at fairy tail

Lisanna : ( fake cries )

Mirajane : Lisanna what happened ?

Lisanna : ( continues crying ) it's Lucy me and her were ambushed and some wizard shot her and she died.

Natsu : ( angered ) Lisanna where is she ?

Lisanna : I don't know the last I saw her she was on the ground at south gate park , I couldn't move her to come back to the guild hall

With Sofia

Sofia : Acnologia

Acnologia : Sofia what's the matter !

Sofia : ( cries ) I , I couldn't move her so far she , she

Acnologia : ! PRINCESS

Sofia : ( still cries ) I , I

Grandeeney : your highness I know who did it ?

Acnologia : Grandeeney take Lucy to the dragon realm and heal her injuries I'll go with Leo and Sofia to show fairy tail who's the culprit.

Grandeeney : yes your highness

Sofia : ( crying ) Lucy , Gomenesai

At fairy tail

Lisanna POV : finally she's gone , finally all the attention will go to me , finally Natsu will be my boyfriend instead and I will get all the attention

Makarov : we need to find Lucy all of you go out in groups.

Lisanna : ( smirks ) Natsu is it okay if I go with you to find Lucy ?

Natsu : ! ( she's hiding something , from us I don't think I trust her ever since I was with Lucy she's been so mean to her. ) no thanks Wendy can you come with me to search for Lucy ?

Wendy : Hai Natsu-San

Lisanna : ( in discust ) uh , fine I'll go with Elfman !

Elfman : MANLY

with Natsu's team

Natsu : ( sniffing ) LUCY

Wendy : LUCY-SAN

Gajeel : LUCY

Wendy : ( crying ) Natsu , Gajeel I'm scared what if we can't find her.

Gajeel : Wendy don't give up looking , she's has to be around her somewhere.

Narrator : oh no , How long will it take for fairy tail to find Lucy , who will show fairy tail the culprit that killed Lucy find out next time on Nalu : Born Experienced Elemental Dragon Slayer.

End of part 21