Part 19 : Lucy's S-Class Job/Galuna Island

The Next Day at fairy tail on the upper level in the guild hall

Sofia : so Lucy Which S-Class Job are you going to take ?

Lucy : hmm Help us Defeat The Curse of Galuna Island , Reward : 7,000,000 Jewel , and A New Requip Collection !

Natsu : wow , I think you should take that one Lucy

Lucy : ( smiles ) since Sofia has human form now and both of us are in a single team we can go on it together ?

Sofia : sure Lucy let's go ( smiles )

Fairy tail except for Lisanna : good luck you too !

Lucy : thanks guys come on Sofia .

On the train

Lucy : ( sad look , why does Lisanna hate me so much , why does Lisanna want Natsu so much I mean me and Natsu and the other dragon slayers met when we were kids a long time ago when the dragons disappeared , it's not my fault that me and the dragon slayers get along to good )

Sofia : you're still thinking about Lisanna and Natsu aren't you Lucy ?

Lucy : ( sad look ) yes Sofia I am , I can't seem to ignore her she keeps looking at me evilly , like she's going to kill me should I be worried.

Sofia : yes , I'm worried about the both of you too , you're my best friend and I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

53 minutes later arriving to Galuna Island

Lucy : let's go find the customer

Customer : hello you must be here to cure the curse of galuna island .

Lucy : yes me and my exceed Sofia will be happy to help you ?

Customer : Oh no !

Lucy : Is something wrong ?

Customer : get back

Lucy : huh !

Sofia : Lucy the moon .

Lucy : it's purple

Customer : AHHH

Lucy and Sofia : oh my

Lucy : did the moon cause this problem ?