Part 25 : Past/Future Lucy : Road to Survival

Narrator : we now return to where Lucy was found and guided by light energy , she didn't know what it was so she followed it to find out.

Lucy : Light , I have to follow it , it may be something behind that might be incredible !

As Lucy follows the light she came across a young girl but this wasn't no ordinary girl it was her past life.

Lucy : I remember this , this is the year X770 when my mother died and my real father treated me wrong .

Past Lucy : ( crying ) How could you do this daddy , I was only trying to love you , you've been doing this ever since mother died

Jude : I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE GET OUT LUCY .

Past Lucy : ( runs away crying ) !

Lucy : uh oh !

Past Lucy : WAIT

Lucy : ( hides behind the trees and bushes )

Past Lucy : I can see you !

Lucy : ( comes out of the trees ) hello

Past Lucy : you look like me are you from the future ?

Lucy : ! No you could say I'm from the present actually ( smiles ) .

Past Lucy : oh , what happened to us , why are you here ?

Lucy : to tell you the truth , we died X786 .

Past Lucy : we did !

Lucy : yes

Past Lucy : if we died then why are suddenly here ?

Light Shines again

Lucy : I don't know but we're about to find out .

Past Lucy : oh wait , can I please come with you ?

Lucy : of course you can , I was on my way through the door come on !

Past Lucy : ( smiles ) okay , ( holds Present Lucy's hand and walks through the door )

When Lucy walked through the door with her past self , she was greeted by another version of her which happened to tell her that this version of her was from her future .

Lucy/Past Lucy : !