Part 23 : Culprit Reavealed , Kicked Out of The Guild

After everyone couldn't look for Lucy and gave up all of them went to the guild hall , sad and depressed well at least all of them.

Lisanna : ( evil smile , yes now that Lucy's gone I'll be the one to bring fairy tail to happiness ) well come on guys don't be sad I'm sure Lucy has to be around here somewhere.

Suddenly an Angry Natsu , and a Sad Sofia comes in

Mira : hey Natsu did you find Lucy

Natsu : ( ignores everyone , gives Lisanna an evil look and walks into master Makarov's office )

Lisanna : what's that guys problem

Gray : maybe you probably did something to hurt him !

Lisanna : oh come on , you think I'm the one who went after that girl oh please.

Wendy : ( angry look ) THAT GIRL IS OUR FRIEND !

Lisanna : ( shocked look )

Gajeel : Wendy , calm down !

Lisanna : ( teasing ) yeah calm down , you don't want air to burst out from the sky dragon slayer and hurt everyone do you.

Elfman : Lisanna stop !

Lisanna : or what she'll destroy us in this guild hall .

Mirajane : Lisanna that's enough !

Lisanna : tell you what , you little rugrat how about you make me stop.

Wendy : no how about you just admit that you hurted my best friend.

Guild goes silent

Mirajane : Lisanna did you really kill her ?

Lisanna : ( nervously laughs ) what are you talking about Wendy I didn't hurt you best friend , their might have been someone else that killed her.

With Natsu and Master Makarov

Makarov : is something wrong Natsu ?

Natsu : Gramps when I show you the truth of what really happened , you have to clothes the guild doors
in order to get the culprit who's in the guild hall to show everyone else the truth , because if we don't close the doors then they'll try to escape quickly out of the guild.

Makarov : no actually let's just do it now ?

Natsu : okay

Outside

Makarov : listen up , is everyone here in this guild hall

Erza : yes , everyone is here master

Makarov : okay , show us Natsu

Natsu : ( takes out the Lacrima ball )

Makarov : !

Lacrima Play's

Lisanna : hey Lucy can we talk in private at south gate park ( smiles ) ?

Lucy : sure Lisanna I'm finished with my job I'll meet you out there in just a second.

Lisanna : ( whispering ) I can't believe it my revenge will finally come to fortune , she's actually falling for it .

Lucy : okay Lisanna you said you wanted to ta- ( gets stabbed in the stomach )

Lisanna : ( smiles ) yes Lucy I said I wanted to talk with you because of you getting all of this attention that you're getting from everyone in fairy tail and the dragon slayers including Natsu , I don't think I want it to happen anymore , meaning that I don't want you here anymore , ever since you and the dragon slayers came along I've had this crush on one certain dragon slayer and that one dragon slayer is Natsu Dragneel the fire dragon slayer .

Lucy : ( whispers ) Lisa-nna

Lisanna : so Lucy what I need you to do is die for me okay.

Lucy : ( faintly dies )

Lisanna : Rest in Peace , Lucy Heartfillia for all eternity. ( runs back in the guild hall )

Sofia : LUCY

End of Lacrima Video

Mirajane : ( Slaps Lisanna really hard )

Wendy : you , YOU LIAR

Gajeel : Wendy , Wendy , Wendy , Calm down !

Wendy : NO UNHAND ME GAJEEL , I WILL NOT CALM DOWN , SHE KILLED MY BEST FRIEND.

Lisanna : ( rubs her cheek ) Mira-nee !

Mirajane : DON'T MIRA-NEE ME LISANNA

Elfman : big sis I-

Mirajane : ELFMAN STAY OUT OF THIS , SHE KILLED A GUILD MEMBER.

Natsu : ( whispers in anger ) you killed my guild member and my best friend because you wanted me to be your boyfriend instead.

Lisanna : ! No

Natsu : DON'T LIE , SHE TOLD ME YEARS AGO THAT IT WAS BECAUSE YOU HATED ME AND HER TOGETHER , NOW IS THAT THE TRUTH YES OR NO ?

Lisanna : ( sad look ) fine it's the truth , when I was transported to edolas before I died to get reborn , I saw that you and her had a good relationship together and I was jealous of the both of you , and I never got to spend time with you and i mistook her for edolas Lucy.

Guild members : HOW COULD YOU LISANNA , WE LOST A GUILD MEMBER BECAUSE OF YOU.

Lisanna : ( sad look ) I-

Makarov : Lisanna Strauss since we lost one of our most honest , innocent guild member I can't let you stay here.

Lisanna : ! What are you saying Master Makarov ?

Makarov : Lisanna Strauss you here by expelled from fairy tail

Lisanna : ( leaves through the guild doors )

Wendy : ( crying ) Lucy-San

Gajeel : ( goes over to hug Wendy )

Natsu : ( I should've been there to protect her , Lucy please forgive me )

Guild Members : ( guilty look )

End of Part 23