Part 22 : Sofia Delivers Lucy/Natsu finds out

Sofia : ( crying ) Lucy please talk to me , you can't leave me please. ( wipes her tears )

Acnologia comes out of his own gate

Sofia : ( tears trickling ) Acnologia what are we supposed to do she , she.

Acnologia : ( gets angry and sad ) Princess

Sofia : your highness I'm so sorry , ( continues crying ) it's my fault I wasn't there to protect her , please forgive me .

Acnologia : it wasn't your fault , I'll take her to the dragon realm.

Trees trickling to reveal Natsu

Acnologia : Natsu

Natsu : l-Lucy ( run towards Lucy and Acnologia )

Acnologia : Natsu I'll explain everything as soon as we get into the dragon realm okay , then after we get her home you can come with me to show everyone the truth once we get their okay.

Natsu : ( crying ) Acnologia what happened to her ?

Acnologia : ( opens up the dragon realm portal ) let's go .

Natsu : ( shaking ) O-okay

In the dragon realm

Grandeeney : you're highness , I'm sorry I can't bring her back to life , the only way this could happen is that she should die and I'll help her spiritual form go back to her body by casting a healing spell for spirits and then after a few days or a year we can give a her a funeral to let her rest in sleep but she will come back to life on her own.

Acnologia : okay , Natsu ?

Natsu : no you're not taking her I want to be with her .

Igneel comes out of his own gate

Natsu : ( keeps crying )

Igneel : Natsu , I know how much you love the princess but you have to let her go so we can take her back to the dragon realm.

Natsu : who did this to her ?

Acnologia : it was Lisanna Strauss .

Natsu : so Lucy was telling the truth after all , she said that Lisanna looked at her like she was going to kill her and she did.

Sofia : Natsu I'm so-

Natsu : ( gets angry ) it's not your fault , Lucy was tricked into going with Lisanna , when I see her I'm going to make sure she gets hated by everyone in the guild hall and hurted even worse like she was when Lucy has gotten all the attention even after she was elected S-Class , and not only that she should be kicked out of the guild hall for lying to everyone about who killed Lucy when it was actually her who killed Lucy.

Acnologia : Natsu I know you love her , but would it be okay to give her to us , we'll send her back for her funeral okay .

Natsu : okay , you can take her the only thing I care about is kicking Lisanna out of the guild hall for lying about someone killing Lucy when she's actually the one that did it.

Acnologia : okay ( teleports Lucy back to the dragon realm )

Sofia : Natsu , after Lucy's last breath she told me to give you the leader in their dragon team.

Natsu : ( angry look ) that's what she would've done anyway if I saw her die right in front of me.

Sofia : Natsu did you love Lucy has a girlfriend and a friend or just a friend ?

Natsu : Both !

Sofia : I loved Lucy like a Friend and a Sister ever since I've been with her I've felt like her mother was my mother ( cries ) she ment everything to me.

Natsu : ( hugs Sofia ) when we get back to the guild I'll tell gramps to close the doors to reveal the truth about Lucy's death and who the culprit is.

Sofia : Okay

Back with the other dragon slayers

Wendy : LUCY-SAN

Sting : LUCY

Rogue : LUCY

Gajeel : I can't find her sent anywhere !

Wendy : ( silently cries ) Lucy-San

Gajeel : Wendy everything's going to be okay we'll find her she has to be around her somewhere ! LUCY

Back with Natsu and Sofia

Natsu : Come on Sofia we have to tell them who the culprit is for killing Lucy , Acnologia gave me this Lacrima ball to show the truth.

Sofia : okay

With Mirajane and Erza and Gray

Mirajane : LUCY

Erza : LUCY

Gray : LUCY

Mirajane : no she's not here maybe the other guild members have found her let's go back ?

Gray : I agree

With Lisanna and Elfman

Lisanna : ( Evil Smile ) Lucy , come out , come out wherever you are , scaredy cat.

Elfman : Lisanna that wasn't nice !

Lisanna : what at least I'm trying to help call out her name.

Elfman : LUCY

Lisanna : ( at least they don't know what happened to her and who actually killed her , this was a wonderful plan now Natsu will be my husband instead ) Elf-nee-chan let's go back maybe someone else has found her ?

Elfman : okay

Narrator : now that Natsu has already found out Lucy was dead and who the culprit was , how will the guild react when they find out who the real culprit was in the guild hall , find out next time in Born Experienced Elemental Dragon Slayer.

End of Part 22