Prologue

"Hey, guys!" Eren called out, getting his sleeping bag over his shoulder as he walked into your house.

Everyone else was already here, Reiner and Bertholdt were the first to arrive, Annie close behind. Then Armin and Mikasa, followed by Jean and Marco.
Connie and Sasha had come in right after Jean and Marco. (You aren't friends with Ymir or Krista, shut up) it was about a half hour before Eren had knocked on your door.

"Finally! We're doing a Disney marathon, come on!" You grabbed his wrist, dragging him to where everyone else was.
"Hey, Eren!" Mikasa and Armin chorused, patting the couch beside them.

Reiner nodded at him, Bertholdt waving. Annie kept staring straight ahead at the tv. Jean's eyebrows crinkled, mouth turning down. Marco smiled at Eren, then looked at Jean and then, at the tv. Sasha and Connie looked over at the same time, Sasha holding a chip to Eren, which Connie grabbed and devoured.

Eren sat down next to Armin, near the arm of the couch, and you sat next to Mikasa and Reiner. Exactly in the middle of the couch.

About an hour later, you had finished the movie you were watching.
"Time to play some games!" You said, switching off the tv.
"Like what?" Jean winked at Mikasa, who flipped him off immediately.
"Like, party games. Maybe pin the tail on the horse." Mikasa says, staring right at Jean when she says "horse".
"Or we could have not kindergarten games..." Reiner says. "Maybe truth or dare? Seven minutes in heaven? Spin the bottle?" He smirks.
"Eating contest!" Sasha cries, eyes wide.
"No, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, and no." You say. Reiner pumps his fist.
"So what are we doing first?" Bertholdt asks.
"About to tell you." You say.