A Dried Flower

You pick a small dried daisy out of the hat. Armin looks down, his whole face bright red.
"That one was mine..." He says in a quiet voice.
Eren laughs loudly, hitting Armin's shoulder. "Yeah, get some, Armin!" He yells.
"Shut up..." Armin says, standing up. You do the same, walking to the closet. You go in first, Armin a second later. Marco closes the door, Jean starting your time.

"So..." You say, leaning against the wall.
"So." Armin says, standing against the opposite wall.
"Should we just... talk? Or something?" You ask.
"I-I mean we could do that..." Armin says. Was that a tinge of dissapointment in his voice?
"What would you want to do?" You ask.
"Probably... um... You know, just talk. Converse. Have small talk. That sounds fine." He says, a nervous laugh following.
Jean knocks on the door. "Hey, you should be doing something interesting by now! If you aren't, we'll restart the time." He walks away, and a chorus of snickers erupts.
"Then I guess we should do something interesting." Armin says, stepping toward you.
"Like what?"
"I don't know..." Armin is right in front of you.
The timer chimes, and Armin yelps, his lips going to your neck. He sucks on it for a second, then pulls away when Jean sees the two of you.
"Interesting enough for you?" He wipes his mouth.
"Holy crap, Armin!" Eren says, looking at your neck. "You did that? And I was only joking when I said get some..."
"Well, I tend to take things literally." Armin walks out of the closet, sitting back down. "You should know that by now."
"But that? You literally just..."
"Stole your crush? Yep. And you can't do anything about it. Get on my level." Armin says, going back to the book he was reading.