A necklace

(For you Jean lovers, this is for you. Also, I haven't got around to watching the new series, or read much of the manga, because of school and bs like that 😵😵😵 so some of this might be a little outdated, sorry)
(On with it!)
Your hand reached into the bag, pulling out a necklace with a small silver hoof on it.
Jean smiled, and then looked surprised, probably on account of you not being Mikasa.  He shrugged cockily, grinning.
"Well, the bag decided."
He grabs your waist, pulling you toward the closer, despite adamant protests from both you and your friends, especially Eren.
He closed the door, and turned on a light.
The single bulb burned in your mind, searing your vision for a second with its admittedly dim light. As it swung precariously, Jean smiled and gently lifted you, which wasn't surprising, but what was was that you were willing.
He raised an eyebrow and kissed you, closing his eyes.
"See? Not too bad." He mumbled as he kissed down your neck.
Your cheeks heated as you shook your head.
He smirked, his fingers brushing the bottom of your shirt. Your eyes widened and you shake your head.
"Not now."
He nodded and smiled gently.
A timer sounded, and Connie opened the door.
A chorus of "Get a room!"s resounded throughout the room, and as you returned to your seat, a bit wobbly, you noticed Eren glaring at Jean.

(Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed! Once again, Idk if this is to date, but oh well 😛😛😛)