Ch 3 Texting with You

"This is Sousuke, Makoto :)"
      seen 7:01 pm

As soon as I saw Sousuke's name, my heart stopped for a second. What should I do? What should I say? My heart's beating so loud now as I remember once again that night with Sousuke.

"Makoto?" - seen 7:10pm. My cellphone vibrated and a text from Sousuke popped up. I was lost in my own thoughts there.

"Yes?" - sent 7:11pm. I can only reply 'yes'? What the heck was I thinking? I could have just texted him 'Hi' or 'What do you need'. Gosh Makoto.

"I thought you're not going to reply since it's ME who is texting...

Are you mad at me? But even so, I wouldn't apologize..." - seen 7:12pm

Sousuke's message was quite long, and I didn't expect he'd say that. But was I really mad at him? For some reason I cannot feel any anger for him despite what he has done to me. I mean, if I really didn't want it, I could've just pushed him away, or told him to stop, but as I recall that night, I was even asking for 'more'. Huh?! OMG Makoto! What were you thinking? I'm not gay in the first place. Or not? Shit! I'm getting confused now! What have you done to me Sousuke? Is this what they call gender confusion now?

"It's okay Makoto. I will wait for your reply until you're not mad at me anymore...

Until you can forgive me..." - seen 7:20pm

Wait! I'm not really mad at him! I should tell him.

"No, Sousuke, I'm not mad at you or anything. But I'm just confused why you did that? Are you... gay perhaps?" - sent 7:21pm

Oh my! I hope I didn't hurt him with my question. I just wanna know why he did that? It was my first time after all. Was it his first as well? Or anybody will do as long as they can make him feel good? Oh no! What was that pang in my chest? I can't imagine him doing that with someone else. No.

"I believe I was not gay in the first place, but that was until I met you in middle school...

Oh! Sorry, but I need to stop. I told myself that if I'm gonna confess to you, it should be in person." - seen 7:22 pm

Since middle school? How many years was that already? We're graduating from high school now! Confession? Did he just say he was planning to confess to me? Oh my gosh Makoto! Don't blush like you're some pretty high school girl in love! I should act like a man! Yes, like a man.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you once again. I hope you can come to the next drinking session with us. That's next week, on friday, after the mock exams in Samezuka. I'll tell you everything." - seen 7:28pm

Next week, friday... He said he was going to tell me everything. What does that mean? What is everything? I'm getting excited, my stomach's dancing with butterflies and my face is really hot.

"Okay, I'll come. Next week, friday, that is. I'll listen to everything you have to say. Good night now." - sent 7:30pm

"Good night Makoto, and sweet dreams my love..." - seen 7:30pm

'My love'? What was that for? Silly Sousuke! I'm just gonna sleep this. I hope friday comes very soon...