Ch 5 Confession of a Man to a Man

"DAMN! MAKOTO!" Sousuke breathed out after breaking their long passionate kiss, "Since when were you and Mikoshiba-senpai an item? Was he actually your first man? How come? Why? Why him?!" Sousuke burst out while holding Makoto's arms so tight.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Makoto was extremely surprised. He never once thought of Seijuuro in that way.

"Now you don't know what I'm talking about?! Was he also the one who taught you how to kiss? Was he also the one who taught you how to blow?! Was he better than me in BED?!" Sousuke groped Makoto's crotch as he said this. Makoto was insulted by what he heard and immediately sobered up and pushed Sousuke away, shocking him.

"First of all, you're a big pervert! Second, me and Seijuuro-san has nothing like you're suspecting! And, and third..." Makoto began sobbing, his tears streaming down his flushed cheeks, "third... you, you are my first... My first man, my first kiss, my first everything! So how? How could you say all those things to me like I'm some sort of a man whore or a bitch?!" Makoto shouted his last words, he's breathing hard and is still crying continuously.

"Makoto, I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I just-"

"Don't come near me! Don't you touch me again!" Makoto shouted, putting his arms in front of him, ready to push Sousuke when he comes nearer. Sousuke stopped in front of Makoto, just an arm away.

"Sorry, I was just really mad when I saw Mikoshiba-senpai all over you. He was clinging to you like a monkey to a tree. He was like telling me 'he's mine, I'm warning you'. I was pissed at him but I still kept my cool towards him, but he- he pushed me to my limits,"  Sousuke calmed as he was explaining.

"Why? Why are you acting like this? You're being strange. I'm going home," Makoto was confused, he doesn't want to assume that Sousuke was jealous, that he liked him since they're both guys.

"Please wait!" Sousuke grabbed Makoto's arm and turned him so they were facing each other. "Are you that dumb?! I'm telling you I'm jealous of Mikoshiba-senpai because I like you! I don't want any other man to be touching you because you're supposed to be mine! I thought I've made it clear to you the first time we made love?" Makoto turned red as he remembered their first night together 2 weeks ago.

"I like you... I like you so much Makoto, since we met during that middle school swimming competition. From that time, I've been confused at myself. I don't know why I'm so attracted to you. I thought I was gay for every men, but I'm not attracted to anyone else but you. Since then, you're the only man I've liked, the only man I see. I'm a jealous, possessive man but I promise I'll take care of you and love you honestly. Please, please go out with me," Sousuke kneeled before Makoto, held his hand and kissed it. Makoto felt an intense heat rose up his cheeks and the butterflies in his stomach made him want to pee. The feeling of being confessed to in this manner was totally indescribable. Makoto wanted to jump at Sousuke and kiss him so hard.

"Yamazaki-san... please stand up..." were the only words Makoto could muster.

"I won't, until you answer my question. Will you go out with me, my princess?" Sousuke said with his head down, so cheesy it made Makoto feel tingles through his spine.

"Ahaha!" Makoto softly chuckled that made Sousuke look up at him, "I didn't know you can be so cheesy, haha! C'mon now, stand up," Makoto said and grabbed Sousuke's hands to help him stand up.

"I don't understand what I'm feeling now. The first time we had sex, I thought it was strange that I let someone put their dick in my ass, but I didn't dislike it. Ever since then, I've been thinking 'what have you done to me?' I'm not gay in the first place but I began doubting myself. That's why when Seijuuro-san started clinging to me, I wanted to experiment. I thought my heart would jump if another man would touch me, but it didn't. My heart only throbbed with you, with your touch, with your voice, with your kiss... Is this the same like as yours?" Makoto, with his innocent and charming emerald eyes, looked up at the taller boy's teal blue eyes. Now they're looking at each other in the eyes for the first time, trying to understand their feelings for each other, trying to find the words to describe their intense passion, trying to grasp what this sensation was.

"Let's find out ourselves," Sousuke was now holding Makoto's waist with his right hand and the other on his cheeks, tracing his jaw line to his lips, "What I only know is I like you, Makoto and I've always dreamed of embracing you," Sousuke uttered as he connected his hungry lips on Makoto's, and this time, Makoto didn't resist but instead he wrapped his arms around Sousuke's neck and heated up the kiss further.

Their tongues fought for dominance inside their mouths, sucking and licking on their lips, hungry for each other. Their hands busy unbuttoning their clothes, unbuckling their belts, unzipping their pants and throwing every piece of clothes they wore, leaving them butt naked. They both want each other so bad they weren't able to reach the bed, but settled on the nearer almost worn out gray sofa.

Sousuke laid down Makoto on the sofa and continued with the kissing. His lips trailed down Makoto's chest, sucking on his nipples making it harder and perky, down to his navel leaving kiss marks above it, and finally to his rock hard dick that needed more attention.

"Yamazaki-san! No... It's- it's embarrassing," Makoto complained as Sousuke began teasing his dick by licking just the tip, his tongue playfully inserting itself in Makoto's slit, before taking his wholeness inside his throat, bobbing his head up and down on the other man's throbbing cock. "Call me by my name if you want me to stop," Sousuke said while still teasing Makoto's wet cock.

"Stop Sousuke... I want- want to do it with you too, please," Makoto looked down on Sousuke who looked like he was having a great time sucking on his dick. "Alright, babe," Sousuke said and positioned himself opposite Makoto, where his own shaft was poking at Makoto's cheek. As soon as he was positioned at Makoto's mouth, Makoto began kissing Sousuke's huge cock dripping with precum, it made Sousuke moan in pleasure, Makoto's mouth doing wonders on his man meat was amazing.

They were sucking on each others dicks but Sousuke being on top of Makoto, can't resist thrusting his dick up and down against Makoto's soft throat, with his thin lips wrapping around until the base. Makoto was feeling the same sensation as Sousuke worked on his dick as well.

"Fwah! Sousuke stop! I'm cumming, sto-" Makoto pleaded but Sousuke just continued sucking him off until he ejaculated inside Sousuke's mouth.

"You idiot! Spit it out! That's dirty!" Makoto scolded Sousuke as he saw him gulp down his first ejaculation. "No, nothing about you is dirty to me," Sousuke declared which made Makoto a blushing mess. After a while of preparing Makoto's hole, Sousuke started thrusting in and out of Makoto, gentler than their first time. Makoto was not hurting anymore, instead he was feeling greater pleasure this time, with Sousuke hitting all the right spots that felt good for Makoto.

"I love you Makoto! I love you!" Sousuke kept on repeating as his thrusts went deeper and faster, his cock getting bigger inside Makoto's hole, ready to explode anytime soon.

"Me too Sousuke! I love you too! Aaah! haaaa! hnngg! I'm gonna cum! gonna cum again!" Makoto's apex was nearing and so was Sousuke's, "Let's cum together!" With a few more hard thrusts, both of them came and Sousuke shoot out a lot of his cum inside Makoto.

"It felt great, you're so amazing Makoto," Sousuke leaned in for a kiss.

"You're the great one Sousuke, for waiting for me for how many years," Makoto flashed his famous angelic smile.

"Yes, and my wait is worth it, it's finally over. You're mine now, right?"

"Yes, all yours," Makoto pecked Sousuke's lips and laid his head on the other man's chest. Sousuke pulled Makoto closer and snuggled until they both fell asleep.