Chapter 11

The next morning, I woke up in very peculiar position. I had somehow wrapped my body around Ace with my head lying on his chest and my leg draping around his waist.

He was up and seemed unfazed by it. His right arm was wrapped around me as his hand gently massaged my butt, while he typed away on his phone with his other hand.

I stirred a little as I became more awake.

"Good morning." He said glancing down at me before turning his attention back to his buzzing phone.

A soft moan escaped my lips and I groaned a low "good morning" and laid back down. It had to be at least 7 o'clock.

He just laughed at me.

"You can stop rubbing my butt, now." I said with my eyes still closed.

"The last time I stopped, you got a little grumpy."

"Lies." I denied, finally sitting up and rolling out of his reach.

I got up, but turned around when I heard him laugh. Picking up a nearby pillow, I threw it straight at his head. Before I could even think to make a run for it, he grabbed me and tossed me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Keep playing." He warned.

"Or what?" I challenged narrowing my eyes at him.

A smirk formed on his face, "Lets just say this whole room -- better yet, this whole damn apartment would be torn up."

My eyes went wide and my body started to heat up. He scanned over my body before lifting himself up and pulling me up along with him.

"You don't believe me?" He asked, quirking his eyebrow.

"Not really, but I'll leave you alone for now." I don't know where this boldness was coming from, but I was definitely warming up to him.

"I can show you a lot better than I can tell you." He assured as he picked me up with little to no effort, forcing my legs around him.

He sat back down on the bed with my arms and legs still locked around him and stared up at me.

"What?" I asked as I traced the outline of his jaw.

"Nothing. I can't look at you?"

"Yeah, but-" He was now rubbing up my thigh and getting dangerously close to my spot. "What are you doing?"

"...nothing." He said biting his lip.

"I know you're not," I said sliding off of his lap and standing up, "cause you gotta at least buy me dinner first."

He sucked his teeth as I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I put a glob of toothpaste on my toothbrush and began to brush when Aiden came in and wrapped his arms around me placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"What is it now?" I said with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"You got another toothbrush that I can use?"

Wiggling out of his grip, I went over to the small bathroom closet and pulled out a new toothbrush and handed to him. He began brushing his teeth next to me, stealing glances through the mirror every now and then.

Finishing up, I wiped my mouth and headed back to my room to pick something out to wear for today, leaving him to finish up.

I had to work at the salon today, and I was actually looking forward to it. The cackling, the gossiping, and the smell of burnt hair was starting to grow on me and I kinda missed it, as weird as that sounded.