Chapter 5 ~ Reunited for More Arguments

After Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia went to take Dudley to the hospital, Harry and I went up to his room. He slammed the door and banged his hands against the wall, making a picture fall. I picked it up and saw that it was a picture of our parents.

"She was so beautiful," I said.

"So are you," Harry added.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"It's not like anyone thought that."

"Cedric did."

"Well, he's dead now," I snapped at him. He just looked at me as I sighed. "Sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that."

"It's okay. I get it. You're upset over his death. He was a good guy. It wasn't your fault."

I nodded and then laid on his bed. I drifted off to sleep. I felt Harry put a jacket on me to keep me warm. In the dream, I saw him again. I saw Cedric dying again. Over and over, I saw him get hit with the spell and fall to the ground. I woke up with a gasp.

"You okay?" I heard Harry ask me.

"Yeah," I replied. He rubbed my back as I tried to go back to sleep. Then we heard clattering from downstairs.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Get your wand out," he said.

I took my wand out and stood up from the bed. The door was slowly unlocking as our hearts were beating faster. The lock fell and the door flew open. We heard whispering and then we saw a light. A woman with purple hair came in with a bunch of people behind her.

"Professor Moody," Harry said. "What are you doing here?"

"Rescuing you two, of course," he replied. "Now get ready."

We grabbed our stuff and they sent it to wherever the hell it was being sent to. I grabbed Harry's jacket and my broom and left the house.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked.

"A letter came by earlier saying we've been expelled," I added.

"Not yet," Moody said.

"Dumbledore persuaded the Minister to suspend your expulsion, pending a formal hearing," a man named Kingsley said.

"We'll explain everything when we get back to Headquarters," the woman with purple hair added. That was when I knew we weren't going back to the Burrow.

"Not here, Nymphadora!"

"Don't call me Nymphadora!" Her hair turned into a burning red. Everyone's brooms came and we all mounted them.

"Stay in formation, everyone. Don't break ranks if one of us is killed." We all nodded at Moody's commands and took off.

I had never flown over London before. It was quite amazing, actually. It was so beautiful at night. Lights were shining everywhere. I wanted to fly over in my free time whenever I got the chance.

It took about three minutes to finally arrive at our destination. We stopped in front of it, I thought, until the building started to split. Then, I saw an extra door. We headed in a narrow hallway, where the adults walked past us, going into a room where all the other adults were.

"Harry! Max!" Mrs. Weasley came and hugged us. "I'm afraid dinner will wait until after the meeting is finished. Straight upstairs, first door on the left."

We headed upstairs. As we were doing that, we noticed how dark and gloomy the place was. We opened the door and had a worried Hermione come up and throw her arms around us.