Chapter 2: Wanna play Basketball?

I nervously turned around, and start cursing in my head for being such a bipolar. (A/N: I think bipolar means that one side of her is a gentle nerd, while the other is a motorcycle martial arts chick right?) "He--llo." I said nervously. "Hi, I never see you around here. What's your name?" The boy asked me. I looked up at him and said, "Shouldn't you introduce yourself before asking someone to introduce themselves?" I asked, with my head tilting to the side a bit. "Very well then, my name is Aomine Daiki." Aomine respond. "My na--me is Oda-yaka Tsu-yoi." I then stutter. "Tsuyoi do you know how to play basketball?" Aomine asked. I nodded, but in the inside I was saying "Long time no see basketball." We then head back to the gym. "Let's play." Aomine then said. "Bring it on." I said. "Alright then, don't think that I will go easy on ya." Aomine said with a smirk. "Oh don't worry. I also won't go easy on ya." I said copying his smirk. We then start our 'game'. And right now I have the ball, I was dribbling the ball making a quick strategy to win. After I got the strategy, dribbling towards Aomine who then smirk. I faked to the left causing him to go to the left. Then I push the ball on the floor between his legs, I went to the right retrieving the ball on the other side. I quickly dribble across the gym. I then jump towards the hoop get a dunk. But at that moment I forgot I was wearing a skirt. A slight blush creep on my face, while I dunk.