Chapter 12: Food!!!

Tsuyoi"s POV

Hoshi and I then walk off to the baking club. Right when we enter we both smell fresh baked cookies. "Um is this the baking club?" I asked trying to get someone's attention. I then just noticed that the club is mostly full of girls. Oh god. "Omg!!!" Rush of girls came towards Hosh. "You can join the club!" The girl said with heart eyes to Hoshi. "Um what about me?" I asked. "Um not you." The girl said. "If she's not joining then I'm not joining." Hoshi stated. "Why cause she's your girlfriend?" One of the members asked. "No cause she's my sister." Hoshi peck my cheek. "Ugh fine she can join, here is the form. And by the way I'm Nino Yano the club president." Nino winked. We both fill the forms and gave it back to her.

-One hour later-

I finally packed my treats and wait for Hosh. "Senpai? Can I have your number?" Miyaki asked. "Senpai? I'm younger than you." Hosh stated. "Ooooh the burn." I said. "And who are you again?" Miyaki raised an eyebrow. "His sister." I kissed Hosh on the cheek. "What the hell?!" Miyaki said. She then went away. "Finally she is gone, thanks Tsu." Hosh thanked. We then head out of the club room.

A/N: Hi readers, it's been a while that I update. So I might make this story discontinue. Please understand that I have school to got through, as well as that I lost track on what episode I was on to make this book.