Chapter 8: We Meet Again

After a couple minutes later after I made my treats for the gang, I then arrived to Daiki's apartment. When I ring the bell, I was then greeted by the pink hair girl. Oh great, I have to deal with her again. "What are you doing here?!" the pink hair girl asked. "I would like to asked the same question for you too." I said. Then all of the suddenly Ryō came out of nowhere. "Oh! Tsuki-chan you made it! Come in." Ryō invited me. "Oh, Momoi have you meet Tsuki-chan?" Ryō asked. "Yeah, I actually did bumped into her at school." Momoi answered. "Um Ryō, I made some homemade treats for you guys and there are plenty for all of us." i said giving the treats to Ryō so he can put it on the table. "Thanks Tsuyoi-chan, make yourself comfortable and I'll get things ready." Ryō said. I nodded and got bumped on shoulder by Momoi. Is this girl picking up and fight with me? Whatever we'll see. I sat on the couch and seeing the gang comes in the living room. "Daiki!" Momoi jumps into his arms. Man, this girl is loud. "Hi Tsuyoi." Kōsuke greeted. "Hi Senpai." I greeted back.

⏰Time Pass⏰

I bid them goodbye and head to my motorbike. While driving I start thinking about that Daiki boy. Now the more I think of him the more I feel heat on my face. I shook the image off and went home.

A/N: Hi guys, it's been a while that I update and I'm sorry for that. Anyways the reason for me to do a late up date is school and writing a new book. So I hope you guys will also support my another books.
Moon Comet is out🌙☄️ Peace~✌🏻️