Chapter 3: WTF DUDE!

I gently landed on the floor, and looked up at him if he see my underwear. Now from the looks of his, he differently saw my undies. "Nice dunk and nice panties too." Aomine then said with his smirk appearing on his face again. He then walk over to me, making me going against the wall. He put he stick his hand against the wall, with the hand right next to my face.
(A/N: Example is on what Chanyeol is doing, if you guys don't get what I'm saying.)

"Wh-at are yo-u do-ing?" I asked nervously. "Oh Tsuyoi, don't think to naughty. I'm not going to do anything that bad. (A/N: Now I just noticed that I am making Aomine sound like rapist like pervert or a pedophile. Oh well back to the story.) Aomine then wrap his free arm around my waist, then pulling me closer to him. I then comeback to my senses and pull my knee up to him, which slam his nuts. He then fall and start groaning in pain. He look up at me then said "WHAT THE F***K DUDE!". I look straight into his eyes giving him a minor glare while saying "Don't think as me as any normal girls that you met. If you do, I will put more damage on to you the next time we meet." After that I walk pass him, then I throw the basketball in the hoop while I was walking towards the door. I head to my locker and head to my homeroom. When I enter the room I noticed that sensei came in early, so I bow to my sensei, then head to my desk. Which is at the back and next to the window. I then put on my headphone on and wait for everyone to be here, along with the lessons. After the bell rings which signal that classes has begin. I tapped on the record app to record everything that the teacher say, since I can use it to study. Along with taking notes, reading the textbook and a pop quiz.