Chapter 7: Don't Stare At Me Like That!

Previously in the Last Chapter
"Welcome To Neko Maid Cafe," I look up to see who the costumers is. But when I do. It turns out to the "Ma-masters." I finished my sentence. I can't believe the guys are here! I will beat the hell out of them if they told a single soul.
-----------------------------------------
Tsuyoi's POV
After I saw them I immediately speed walk behind the counter. "Tsuyoi? Why are you here? You should go get a table for the customers that just walk in." Nari the assistant manager said. I nodded before she left. I toke a big sigh and grab the notepad and a pens. I walk up to the clueless basketball members. "Welcome to Neko Maid Cafe, Masters." I said with a half bow. "Tsu-tsuyoi-
chan?" Ryō-san said in surprised. "Please follow me to your table." I said before leading them to a big table that has five chairs. They all got seated and waited for me to say something. "Would you like anything to drink?" I said. "We will have water." Imayoshi senpai answered. I nodded and went to the kitchen. I fill the cups with iced water and put it on the tray. Another staff toke it to them and came back with their orders. After the chef was done I serve it to them and left immediately, trying to avoid them which I successfully did. I then decided to go to the bathroom to wash up. When I arrived of the front door of the bathroom I saw Daiki.

Daiki's POV
"Guys I will go and wash up." I notified my friends before going to the bathroom. I then saw Tsuyoi in front of me. I start scanning her up and down. God dang, she's actually hot. "H-hey what are you looking at!?" Tsuyoi said. I smirk and start heading towards Tsuyoi, which backing up and head to the bathroom. When we are in the bathroom, I close the door and kinda lock it. "W-what are y-you are doing?" Tsuyoi asked with a pinch of blush. "Oh I just want some alone time with you." I said with a smirk. I then move closer to and but my hand on the wall next to her. "Ya know I am in the mood for a feisty one." I said.

Tsuyoi's POV
What the f**k, is he thinking!? Yeah he's kinda cute but that doesn't cut it out that he is a pervert. "Oh yeah, you feisty?!" I said. Right after I said that I smack his face escaping out of
the bathroom. Geez creeps these days.

⏰ Few Hours Later⏰

"Tsuyoi, you can go I will clean the rest." One of the staff said. I nodded and went to packed my stuff. When I got out I ended up seeing the basketball gang. I start walking up to them remembering that I agreed to hang out with them. "Guys let's go." I said. "Let's go where?" Ryō asked. "Don't you remember that you invited me." I remind him. "Oh." Ryō said. "Ok so where do I go?" I asked. "Just go to this address." Shoichi said. "Ok." I said before we departed in different ways.

A/N: Hello my peeps sorry I didn't update early but I will plan on making a new book as always for now check out my another book My Feminine Life.

Moon Comet is out 🌙☄️ Peace✌🏻️~