Chapter 6 "Last Thing I Do"

Kevin P.O.V

Me and Aleks kept a healthy relationship, there was really nothing to worry about, besides of fans, but he wasn't ready just as I was. We'd been deciding to wait for the right time when to tell them, but I wonder if that'll even happen now. I just want him back, and I'll do everything I have to just to hold him in my arms again. I let out a sigh and went back inside. The guys were still playing and I took my seat back at the computer. I started to ready the chat again, atleast the Aleks comments had died down but now they were all "Kevin's back! Why did you leave? Baby pls..."

I giggled slightly, "Yeah, I'm back guys. Don't worry! I just wanted to get some fresh air."

"KEVIN!!!" Eddie yelled, "I didn't notice you came back in."

"What, did you want me to run in here yelling, YO GUYS WHATS UP IM BACK!"

"Something like that sure!"

"Sly, you fucker."

He giggled and went back on to his game. Ugh, he said we'd go get my baby soon... I want that to be now. I kicked back and relaxed watching them play for awhile. I was starting to get a little tired, but I didn't wanna just fucking fall asleep on the chair. Who knows what the fuck the guys would do to me during the stream. Probably draw dicks on my face for twenty thousand people to see. I'd never hear the end of it in the comment section of my videos. It'll be like Aleks', "You know you can't ___? Oscar."

"Alright Creature Cats! I think we are done, so that's it for our Creature stream! Bye! Meow!" Jordan collapsed on the couch, "I'm so tired."

"The fuck Hordan, you didn't do anything!" James argued.

"Yeah, well it's tiring watching you all play brother."

"I am not your brother..."

"But Loki...."

"Thor, how dare you speak my name! Be gone!"

"I'm so sorry brother! Please! Forgive me!"

"No! I can not!"

"I'll get you for this!"

They let out into a fit of laughter, Eddie cracking up at their ridiculousness. These guys were fun, they were the best, but it's so hard to enjoy without Aleks. Aleks, Aleks, Aleks, that all I can think about. But who can blame me? He was kidnapped for fucks sake and it looks like no one even gives a fucking damn! I wanted to cry so bad then and there, I could already feel the tears streaming down my face. I decided to run, leave the house without explanation and head home. I got in my car, heading to my house and I could hear my phone ringing. Knowing it was probably Sly I didn't bother to answer. He told me he'd help me get Aleks back, my boyfriend, HIS BEST FRIEND, but he's not doing shit. I'm done, I'm gonna go, and I'm gonna find Aleks myself...

Even if it's the last thing I do...

Aleks P.O.V

It hurt, I could already see the blood on my chest. I wish I could scream, yell out for help, but all I could do was wince in pain as tears streamed down the side of my face. He once again slashed at me for about the hundred times this hour and I arched my back as I let out another whimper. The more I was hit, the more I would cry, the more I wish I wasn't in this situation right now. This is the third time this week, and every time, the pain stings worse, forming new scarsand more of a cry for help.

"Drake, I think he's had enough for today, come on." She said stopping his arm before he could hit me once more.

"Alright, whatever. I'm surprised this little fucker hadn't died of starvation yet."

I was surprised myself too, I've been here almost two weeks and the last time I ate was the day she decided to feed me a bag of frozen waffles. Or maybe that's a little of a lie. I found some type of energy bars in some kind cabinet she had here. Which is sorta another reason why I'm getting the shit beat out of me right now. If there's even a significant amount of food, hell, I was taking it.

"Don't be a fucking idiot, he ate my damn bars. Now I have to fucking order more, you know those aren't in stores!"

"Calm down, I'll buy you more alright?"

"Fine..."

"Now come on, let's get ready so I can take you out for that dinner I promised you."

"Ah, just what I'd been wait on for the past two days!" She yelled in excitement.

The left me alone again, still tied to this bed, still unable to escape. They won't even un-tie me anymore to take me to the home gym anymore after what I did, so i'm stuck here. I swear this is fucking ridiculous. I knew no one cares about me and this is why I'm here with no help, and soon to be dead. What did I ever do to deserve this? I wish I was with all my friends right now... I wish I was with Kevin...

No... He had promised... He doesn't love you.

I will get out of here, even if I have to do it myself... Even if it's the last thing I do...

I won't die yet... Not this way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im so sorry I hadn't updated In more than a week ;~;

I'm so busy... Pls... Forgive me... Especially for this short chapter... Bby pls...

~JustineyFusion