II: Phase 1

By the time the lunch bell had rang, Yoongi had confused himself. He wasn't sure if the situation that occurred this morning were caused by his actual principal or the smoking he did this morning. Smoking never took a toll on his mind like that so he was lost. As he sat down at his lunch table, Namjoon noticed something was off about him.

"What's up with you? You get high or something?" Yoongi looks at him and shakes his head and looks at the wall, thinking. Jin and Woozi look at him with confusion. Then Mr. Jung walks into the cafeteria. Yoongi's eyes follow the man around the cafeteria as he walked around and got food, spoke to the lunch ladies, and spoke to a few students.

"Dude who are you staring at?" Yoongi doesn't take his eyes off the young principal.

"No one. No one." Mr. Jung, then begins to leave. As he reaches the door, he stops and turns around, looking at Yoongi. Mr. Jung smiles and winks at him before leaving. Yoongi's eyes widen and he could feel his face burning again.

"I see what's happening." Yoongi snaps his head to wards his brother and feels nervous.

"What do you mean what's happening?"

"You must be Yoongi's twin that ran away before I was born. Nice to meet you. Because you sure as hell not acting like Yoongi." Yoongi rolls his eyes and looks down.

"Woozi is right. You're not acting yourself. You just blushed man. I've know you since kindergarten and I've never seen you blush. Every." Woozi nods in agreement.

"And I live with you and never seen you blush. Is it the principal?"

"What do you mean the principal?" Woozi sighs and shakes his head.

"Is he worse than Finney?" Yoongi shakes his head.

"It's not him." He sighs and scratches his hair nervously. So it was Mr. Jung who made him blush like that this morning not the smoking. As he continued to think, Namjoon knocked his train of thought off extremely.

"The principal is hot though. Not as hot as my baby though." He smiles. Yoongi laughs and gets up.

"Where you going?"

"I'm just going to walk down the halls. I need to think." He leaves them behind and begins walking down the hall. He eventually walked by the principal's office and noticed Mr. Jung sitting there browsing through his computer. Yoongi couldn't help but stare at the attractive man. Then he looks up at Yoongi. He winks again and Yoongi walks away quickly. Three times today. That makes three times Yoongi blushed because of him and each time he blushed more and turned more red. He goes straight for the bathroom and locks himself into he stall. He sat there the rest of the day, thinking to himself.

***

A week has past and Yoongi avoided looking, talking, passing, and breathing toward Mr. Jung. He though about him quite often but he couldn't see that man again. Only time he did see was when he looked up and the principal happened to be staring at him. He would wink and make Yoongi go red.

Yoongi, though, had not been sent to the principal's office. Meaning he barely got into trouble. Woozi, SeokJin, and Namjoon noticed this and thought he was sick. Yoongi just lied and said the man creeper him out so he stayed away. But his trouble-free record didn't last long.

"Yoongi! You have to pay attention. This exam is important and your grades are not showing that you are trying. This isn't some joke." Mr. Langley yells. Yoongi looks down and gripped into the quiz with a huge F at the top. As Mr. Langley kept yelling, Yoongi slammed the paper down and stands up.

"At least I'm fucking trying here! I didn't have to do this fucking quiz and I didn't have to listen to you but I did! Why don't you get off my fucking back or suck a fucking dick!" Mr. Langley frowns and his hands shook.

"Principal's office. Now!" Yoongi's heated expression dropped. The person he was trying to avoid he was being sent to. Yoongi sighs and takes his belongings and leaves. When he gets to the office, Mr. Jung's door was open, making him walk in.

"Close the door." Yoongi does and he stands there, too uncomfortable to sit.

"I told you that if you came to my office again, you'd get a punisment, didn't I?" Yoongi nods. Mr. Jung gets up and moves toward Yoongi and he backs away. Before he knew it, he was against the wall with no space in between them.

"I've seen the way you look at me. They way you've been avoiding me. You think I wouldn't notice?" Yoongi swallows the lump in his throat. Suddenly, Mr. Jung hooks a finger under Yoongi's chin and presses his lips on his. Yoongi could feel Mr. Jung's erection against his crotch and it caused a soft moan to escape, throwing his head back.

"God you're beautiful, Yoongi." As Mr. Jung starts kissing and sucking on his neck, he feels him inch his hands into the back of his pants and grip his butt firmly. He jumped a little and moaned even louder. Mr. Jung covers his mouth with one hand and keeps going. Yoongi's head was against the wall as muffled moans escaped his lips. Mr. Jung stopped and moved him from the wall. When they reach his desk, he bends him over.

"Now, your punishment." Yoongi could hear the man unbuckling his belt. As he tried to look back, he was pressed back down. He suddenly feels his belt on his ass, making his arch his back and moan. The pain traveling to his cock. Hot after hit after hit came and Yoongi had a full on erection. His ass was sensitive and he loved every hit. The bell then rings.

"I'm done for today. It's time for lunch." Yoongi sits up and looks at his principal, red face and puffy lips. Mr. Jung kisses him one more time before instructing him to leave. As he walks down the hall, he holds his bookbag in front of his hard on and he speeds walks to the restroom. There he locked the stall and waited for everyone one to leave out. When they did, he unzips his pants and sits, only to wince in pain. He begins to pump his cock slowly and increases his speed over time. He eventually comes and he catches his breath.

After he comes down from his high, he cleans up before leaving for the cafeteria.

JUNG HOSEOK