VII: Phase 3

"Have you guys gone to see Woozi yet?" Yoongi asks Jin and Namjoon. They smile and hold up a stuffed kitten.

"We're going to visit him after school. You think he'll like it?" Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head.

"You're acting more like parents than best friends." They laugh and Yoongi looks down.

"And please don't bring up my mom. Him being down about her is what put him in that place." The couple nods before the bell rings. As they all hear to class, Yoongi feels a hand on his arm.

"Yoongi." He turns to meet Hoseok's gaze.

"Hello Mr. Jung." He says as students pass by them.

"I need to have a word with you after school. If that's okay with you." Yoongi smiles and nods, leaving to class. When school is over, he goes into Hoseok's office and sits on his desk to wait for him. When he walks in, he automatically places a kiss on his forehead.

"Ready to go, babe?" Yoongi tilts his head.

"Where we going this time?" Hoseok pulls off his tie and changes his shirt.

"My house." He smiles at him and places on his hat before grabbing Yoongi's hand to pull him off the desk. They both walk down the hall to his car.

"How was your visit with Woozi this morning?" Hoseok asks. Yoongi shrugs.

"It was fine. He was being stubborn as usual." He laughs and the leave the school campus, driving to Hoseok's house. When they get there, Yoongi was in shock.

"Your house is huge!" Hoseok pulls him inside and they head upstairs into his bedroom, where Yoongi plops onto his bed.

"It's beautiful here."

"Thanks."

As Hoseok lays next to him he turns the tv on and wraps his arms around Yoongi. Yoongi didn't hesitate to scoot closer.

"You're the first person that I've ever let enter my personal life." Hoseok looks at him and smiles.

"I feel special." Yoongi rolls his eyes and looks up at him.

"I'm serious. I've never let anyone in like this before. It's all kind of new to me." He traces small circles on Hoseok's chest and smiles.

"Well I'm glad. Because I'd do anything to make sure you and your brother stay happy." Yoongi smiles once more and presses his lips on Hoseok's, causing the taller to pull Yoongi close. Hoseok climbs on top on him and they pull apart temporarily.

"I can never get tired of those lips of yours." He pecks his lips once before trailing kisses from his jawline to his neck. Yoongi grips onto his shirt and moans softly.

"Hobi..." He moans softly. He suddenly feels Hoseok stop.

"Yoongi, look at me." Yoongi looks him directly in the eye and sees the seriousness in his expression.

"I won't continue unless you want me to." Yoongi nods and pulls him down for a kiss before Hoseok continues to place kisses on his neck, often leaving bruises from his bites. Yoongi bites his lip and pulls the shirt lightly. He could feel the erection in Hoseok's pants rubbing against his. He couldn't help but to grind against him, having Hoseok let out a rough moan.

"You're so sexy, baby boy." Yoongi closes his eyes and smiles at the long awaited nickname. It always turned him on. Slowly, Hoseok began to remove Yoongi's clothes. Before he knew it, Yoongi laid beneath him in, only, his underwear. Yoongi pulls off Hoseok's shirt and unbuckles his belt.

"We have to be fair." Hoseok chuckles and removes his pants before they strip of their underwear. Hoseok reaches into his drawer and grabs a small bottle of lube and coats three fingers before looking Yoongi in the eye.